SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Wed May 27, 2020 2:09 am

@GuardianAngel Thank you!
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Wed May 27, 2020 2:37 am

sorry wrong place.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:45 am

Bringing this here from Rachel and Bryan's thread because I went way off topic, and it's better in the Potential Lead thread.

mysthelma wrote:The headline is for click bait. She did not throw Mike under the bus. She just said she asked why he was not chosen and was told there was a reason. IMO the reason is they wanted Peter period.

IA I also thought when I read that, the "reason" is simple, IMO they didn't want a POC lead, period. They are all snakes and will always make themselves look good or put the blame on someone else. K's denial by MF of DWTS comes to mind, she had a big mouth too.

There was not one negative tabloid or gossip that I know of about Mike. They led Rachel to believe there was more to the story, where in fact IMHO yeah, maybe he wouldn't keep his mouth shut compared to Peter who would be and was their perfect puppet. They also found it necessary to add Peter to the new show. It was obvious, CH asking if that relationship counts as successful for the show. Rolling Eyes That was Peter's redemption or an attempt at his redemption. It didn't work for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:11 pm

Matt James is the new bachelor!!!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:19 pm

Minney wrote:Matt James is the new bachelor!!!

OMG! I'm stoked! He is SOOOOO handsome! Seems like such a great guy. Can't wait!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:28 pm

Congratulations to Matt! Smiley

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1271417811189944320?s=20

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1271416816812916737?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:31 pm

No clue who he is. I guess time will tell

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:33 pm

Matt is best friends with Tyler. BN got to learn more about him with their Tik Tok quarantines (with Hannah).
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:34 pm

This is a great choice of a lead, Matt James is such a good guy!  It seemed he was in the running from the very beginning when he was supposed to be on Clare's season.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:38 pm

mizzoufan wrote:No clue who he is. I guess time will tell
He's Tyler C's best friend and the one who started the ABC Food Tours charity. They played football together at Wake Forest and Matt's also a real estate agent. He's a pretty funny guy on social media.

I'm so excited about this pick! Matt is one of the best looking leads they've ever had. Someone I'd totally buy women fighting over. I knew when he was cast on Clare's season that it was to make him the lead but I'm glad they just skipped that unnecessary step and gave it to him anyway. He's already got almost 200k followers and they can use Tyler and Hannah to help promote him for people who don't know who he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:50 pm

Kind of liking how there's no CH hyping the moment for Matt! It was a very straight forward, no drama, introduction. Even better that without Claire's season, there are no preconceived moments of the edited version of Matt. With the current state of affairs, Matt will most likely receive a good edit... or at least we can hope.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:51 pm

https://twitter.com/laurenzima/status/1271423126824312833?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Doats
nikikass
veg_out
albean99
jojo47