SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:44 pm

@Kayben14 the wall looks like the one in my house.. I want it to be Bri tooo..  giggling

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:49 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@Kayben14 the wall looks like the one in my house.. I want it to be Bri tooo..  giggling

Somone reddit pointed out the weather in LA and added another connection.
“So Bri lives in San Francisco. The weather high San Francisco is 60. It was 84 degrees in LA yesterday. She would not be wearing a tank top if she was in San Francisco.”

To me it definitely seems like Bri is in LA.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:24 pm

Kayben14 wrote:
Ruqibabe wrote:@Kayben14 the wall looks like the one in my house.. I want it to be Bri tooo..  giggling

Somone reddit pointed out the weather in LA and added another connection.
“So Bri lives in San Francisco. The weather high San Francisco is 60. It was 84 degrees in LA yesterday. She would not be wearing a tank top if she was in San Francisco.”

To me it definitely seems like Bri is in LA.
Amen.. I can live with that..  :yes:

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:38 pm

To be fair, we can’t go by what Bri is wearing, she wore a sleeveless top on her date while Matt had on a sweater and vest, laugh out loud!
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:44 pm

Bri's IG story confirms she's back on IG posted 2 hours ago.

For me the wall colours being similar and nothing that can be matched isn't confirmation enough that Bri and Matt are together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bri's IG story confirms she's back on IG posted 2 hours ago.

For me the wall colours being similar and nothing that can be matched isn't confirmation enough that Bri and Matt are together.

She was up posting around 5am LA time on her story. Matt was up really early doing a book club. And then it just seems like she realized people were catching on so she posted a picture of beach to throw people off. Because that post of the beach was just random. It all seems really suspicious.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:52 pm

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 D99ec610
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 29be2910
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 6173a710

Is this the same location?  We know it’s recent for Matt because of the beard.

https://www.instagram.com/mattjames919/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ7hmWkFrfx/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:55 pm

Rachel is following book clubs which are recent because it was after she followed the BLM.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captu254

https://www.instagram.com/rachaelkirkconnell/?hl=en

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captu255

IG stories

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:22 pm

@luvnunity not the same location. Bri was in Denver. I found the snowmobile company she rented from based on the stickers on the snowmobile.

I agree with @GuardianAngel that it's not enough to say definitively that they're together, just a potential clue. I will say that Bri's beach pic seems to have been from January when she was in Jamaica with friends. The chair in her story matches the pics from then.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:30 pm

@ReneeM I didn’t think they were the same, I just didn’t know what to look for or even how to start sleuthing to prove it. I knew someone here would. You didn’t disappoint. Some of these girls know the Game and just play follow the leader when it comes to social media activity. Whatever Matt does, they mirror it.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel is following book clubs which are recent because it was after she followed the BLM.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captu254

https://www.instagram.com/rachaelkirkconnell/?hl=en

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Captu255

IG stories

Did Rachael just follow those book clubs today? Also none of those book clubs are any of the one Matt posted for his book club, right?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:52 pm

@Kayben14 No, def not today. I think it was close too Xmas that she followed them. &I don't see any involvement from Matt and his book club or her book clubs and Matt.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum