SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:01 pm

On Jan 4th she was following 304. On Jan 5th it was noticed she followed BLM and black.owned.business. It doesn't seem that she followed any of those types of IG's in the past. The next three following were three book clubs.

She did not follow any book clubs until recently, or BLM and black owned business, for me that's a clue since Matt is involved in book clubs.

Rachel hasn't posted since Dec 10th, not even the usual first post on premiere night which I find unusual.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Lets talk about Matt James... Who exactly is Matt James? The goofy non-challant social media frat boy who ignored COVID warning to act irresponsible or the perfect mature gentleman acting as the bachelor on our screen? I am more inclined to believe the Matt James on social media with a little sprinkle of the bachelor. 

The monday night Matt James is too controlled. He is so aware of his image that he seems super prepped for the position... For someone that has never been on the Bachelorette, he uses the key terminology and similar lines as his predecessors... He is so focus on being liked by all the women and the viewers that it doesnt seem like he has an opinion on things. He just tells people what they want to hear. He is trying to please everyone. I remember saying at the beginning that Rachael rubbed me the wrong way because she was always me tooing him.. Always relating to whatever he says just to have a common ground. Matt is doing the same thing with this ladies.. 

its almost week 4 and we still don't know who Matt is. His opinion on issues.. He is just bland and robotic because he is contrived. I hope the real Matt James would stand up soon because it's very hard connecting with him.

All in my opinion

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:19 pm

Matt and friends.. Matt's friend mocking Victoria in his presence and they are laughing. They also posted it on social media.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKelQ-mloSd/?igshid=1xa40yeq5pa9d

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:33 pm

I think Matt & Tyler for a time cultivated this image of loveable idiots. Like, they’ll do some things you disagree with but overall they’re nice dudes who are harmless. Quarantine showed their true colours imo. They’re a bunch of superficial a-holes who only care about themselves. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:27 pm

I wasn't happy when Matt was announced as TB because I felt there was no way he wanted or was ready for a long term relationship, but I've been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but now after watching that, I'm so over him and his buddy Tyler. They think nothing of trashing a female, and putting it all out there on camera. Definitely not a fan of Victoria but that's my view on what it means to be a good decent person who talks the talk and walks the walk. IMO it's not Matt James. He talks the talk and is nothing but a show off JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 am

I tape it and am so glad I do. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't stand to watch Matt kiss any of the ladies with his eyes not closed. So I fast forward a lot since he likes to do a lot of kissing. He also seems to say the same things to them of course making them think they are the one. I guess it's safe to say I'm not impressed with him but do like some of the women,

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:21 am

@Brill IA there's so much "I like that" "I love that". I didn't notice him not closing his eyes when he's kissing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:07 pm

YES... Matt says the same thing to all the women. He feeds them exactly what they want to hear. I miss Tayshia.. Her go-to line was I appreciate that about you.. She tailors her compliments to the strengths of the individual.. I havnt seen the real Matt yet.. 

The producers created a bachelor hunger games.. they created this toxic environment and play some of these ladies like puppets. Some are smart to keep themselves out of it. Some avoid the conflict not because they can't fight for the ladies at a disadvantage because they think it's a setup by the producers. I think I would do the same if I were in their shoes, we would discuss most of the conflict but definitely off camera because I won't want to give the producers content to manipulate to make me look bad in any way. Less controversial footage (good or bad) means less manipulation. I dont trust the producers at all..

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:31 pm

@Ruqibabe  ITA with your hunger games comparison.  This world right now is so toxic with Covid and politics, I go to the show for some escape and fun.  Good call not to trust the producers.  They can be downright evil while calling it entertainment.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thatgirl31109 Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:42 pm

I don’t know where to post this but everyone and their mom are all already convinced that Rachael is the F1 so idk if it matters to share anything anymore. But I noticed Bri Spotify first song when she came back on (11/27) was a song from Teyana Taylor (“Gonna Love me”) on 12/10 I believe on TikTok Matt is in the car singing a song (“Issues/Hold on”) from the same exact album. Maybe it’s just a big coincidence but I just found that to be interesting

Thatgirl31109

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:47 am

From last nights date with Michelle. I hope the rumors that Rachel is F1 are wrong and Michele ends up being F1. IMO If he picks Michelle there might be a better chance of a lasting relationship., they seem to have chemistry and the same life goals. Rachel is beautiful but something about her just isn't sitting right with me and I can't put my finger on it. I know there's alot more show to see yet and Im sure Rachel will get a one on one date but even if she does I 'm just not feeling her for Matt, at least not anything long term. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:07 am

I haven’t been watching Matt’s season but have kept up a bit online. It sounds like the drama is OTT. Is it as bad as Peter’s season? Unfortunately, it just doesn’t sound like Matt was the best choice for the first black bachelor. I hope it turns out to be a surprise ending but i guess he picked Rachael.

Clare and Tayshia’s seasons were fun and old school. I don’t think I can handle the current drama llama seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum