SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:24 pm

@chasus71 There are many game players this season.. The most obvious ones are Katie, Sarah, Rachel, Victoria, and MJ.. I am still watching the rest. Rachel and Sarah know how to get Matt.. its like they studied Matt's playbook and they know how it runs.

Victoria knows she can't get Matt so she is trying to get the fame as well as .secure her BIP spot.. 

Katie definitely knows she is already friendzoned so she is prepping and strategizing for the Bachelorette position. She is superconscious that we havnt seen her true self.. She is very very good at the game and she is being helped by her producer.. 

Rachel wants to win the show not the guy.. I felt that way after the first episode and still feel that way right now. JMO

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:30 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:@chasus71 There are many game players this season.. The most obvious ones are Katie, Sarah, Rachel, Victoria, and MJ.. I am still watching the rest. Rachel and Sarah know how to get Matt.. its like they studied Matt's playbook and they know how it runs.

Victoria knows she can't get Matt so she is trying to get the fame as well as .secure her BIP spot.. 

Katie definitely knows she is already friendzoned so she is prepping and strategizing for the Bachelorette position. She is superconscious that we havnt seen her true self.. She is very very good at the game and she is being helped by her producer.. 

Rachel wants to win the show not the guy.. I felt that way after the first episode and still feel that way right now. JMO

Okay understandable. No worries even if we agree to disagree or have different opinions about Rachael. However, I agree with your assessment about the other ladies mentioned. Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 1646190589 bestbud!
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:38 pm

chasus71 wrote:I have seen a few members hear say the same thing about Rachael being suspicious/having anterior motives, and forgive me but I just don't see anything off with her. Maybe I am blind but I don't get that type of "feeling" with her. She is no more over the top or rehearsed with her words or reactions than the other ladies. Her reactions are not as blatant as Sarah's were who I was skeptical about and saw no chemistry between her and Matt at all.

I would say MJ is not genuine and something about Katie has me thinking that she IS trying to get the "Ette" edit. I am not saying she isn't genuine but she is hiding her true side. JMO.

I know people are reacting to Rachael's social media 'history', but if you took that out I think people would be really into them as a couple. Their interest in each other and their chemistry is obvious, IMO. Not saying I think they're a final couple who will get married, but I do think there's genuine feelings and attraction there. Moreso than there is with anyone else, including Michelle.

MJ is coming across as pretty awful and I agree Katie is aiming for 'ette, I loved Katie at first but now I feel like she's strongly playing the game to the borderline of being manipulative.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1326

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:51 pm

Yes... Rachel and Matt have a great chemistry but I see her doing the same thing Matt does to the other ladies.. Matt has a programmed feel good response for the ladies to seem relatable.. Rachel did exactly the same thing to Matt from the very first night... JMO

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typo)

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:59 pm

@leavers

I agree with the Racheal thing. I have a lot of friends who watch the show who are strictly offline/Non-SM watchers and they like Rachael and are rooting for her. They don't follow anyone on SM and don't even interact on SM related to the show or any shows, they just have FB but only use that to interact with friends and family.

I do wish I was more of an offline fan as SM can be quite brutal & just unforgiving. Plus I have better enjoyment when I do watch the show not being spoiled or dealing with all the SM monitoring. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:43 pm

I barely read anything about the ladies pre-airing and I find Rachael likable on the show. I don't read SM comments for the most part so really only know what some former bachelors/ettes are saying on Twitter during the show. I didn't mind Sarah either although not a fan of Victoria (to say the least) and Mj.

I like Katie although don't see any interest on Matt's side. I don't even know if I think she's angling for Bachelorette because "tattling" never seems to go well on this show so why would she think it would help her? I don't know when she's leaving but guessing it's not too much longer.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:11 pm

albean99 wrote:I barely read anything about the ladies pre-airing and I find Rachael likable on the show. I don't read SM comments for the most part so really only know what some former bachelors/ettes are saying on Twitter during the show. I didn't mind Sarah either although not a fan of Victoria (to say the least) and Mj.

I like Katie although don't see any interest on Matt's side. I don't even know if I think she's angling for Bachelorette because "tattling" never seems to go well on this show so why would she think it would help her? I don't know when she's leaving but guessing it's not too much longer.

I think I will adopt the habit of not reading SM comments from here on out. I find going in blind is most enjoyable especially with "reality tv".

The preview with Katie for this week is definitely the boiling point I think for her and wont be surprised if her path ends in this episode, either in the first RC or the 2nd RC (if there will be one shown at the end). I cant see her going far beyond the Top 7 let alone the Top9. Depends on who Matt eliminates in the 1st RC in the episode (maybe 3 will go + with whoever he eliminates between MJ & Jessinia). Then by the end of the eppy/or very beginning of episode 7 at least 5 more or so will be eliminated to maybe get down to 6 and then down to 4. JMO.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:29 pm

@chasus71 The season I enjoyed the most (after RS began spoiling, which was Jason Mesnick's season) was Desiree and Chris. (Des was Bachelorette). I was completely unspoiled! Oh, how I long for those good old days.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:58 pm

@Norcalgal The best days are spoiler free days I think as lately the Bach nation has been filled with a lot of Toxic fans/comments to match as well. I mean SM is like the devil in disguise anyway. It can have one in the heat of the flame with just "one like" or a repost/retweet that others may misconstrue. I for one am about to take another absence from SM as well. Pretend like it is 1985 dizzy sneakyl

I know for this show I think is best enjoyed anyway just on face value not knowing what is coming. I don't mind looking at the previews as it does give a glimpse but other than that being an offline viewer is better IMO. The after the show airs could be fun to discuss it the next day on sm. I say that is a good balance while keeping the surprise element in tact.

I may have to try this with the remaining episodes of the season, no sure though I am weak laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:28 pm

I could do without the SM, but I do love to watch spoiled. The edits are so crazy, I like to focus on the hidden or disguised interactions between the Lead and his chosen F4. It can get chaotic, like these past 5 episodes, I’d probably get turned off and stop watching all together if I felt it was just gonna be constant drama.

Is there usually a SHV after the Tell All takings since they are already in LA?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:51 pm

@luvnunity I think it is speculated that a SHV may be taken place these week but nothing confirmed as of yet.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:57 pm

IIRC the F1 and F2 do not attend the Tell All especially not to risk the F1 being spotted.

Also, I sort of remember a season where the F1 was partying up with the group after the MTA for the Bachelorette? I could be mistaken.

RE SM : I don't read any SM comments. If I'm posting an IG of someone, I might glance at a couple of comments, but not that often. I try to keep negativity out of my life, and reading SM comments wouldn't benefit me in any way!

For those that may not know, we have NO SPOILER - Sleuthing threads for those who want to sleuth on their own without spoilers. This can be easily done by discussing the epi's and asking for Scaps that we share. We also have NO SPOILER threads for discussion with absolutely no spoilers and no sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum