SELECT CONTENT

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:51 pm

I feel like Kristy was under time pressure to become pregnant soon. I can't imagine how it has been for her to wait 1 1/2 years to be able to reveal what her life is like now. I hope that she has been able to move forward whether in a relationship or not in this time frame. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:59 pm

suzq wrote:I feel like Kristy was under time pressure to become pregnant soon.  I can't imagine how it has been for her to wait 1 1/2 years to be able to reveal what her life is like now.  I hope that she has been able to move forward whether in a relationship or not in this time frame.  JMO.

Agree. She appears to want to have at least 1 child via pregnancy as soon as possible and if possible. At 41 (?) during filming it’s realistic to feel time pressure because conception is more challenging plus the adoption option route also takes time. Although she has said she would prefer to parent with a partner she might parent solo.
Host Kristin is a single parent - she adopted 2 children, with no life partner, in her mid-40s.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Spoiler, photo proof that Kristy chooses Kyle! https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/06/15/labor-of-love-spoilers-who-could-kristy-katzmanns-baby-daddy-choice-be/

The questions remaining for me is will he be her baby daddy or will she go it alone & if she is pregnant. I also saw a post with her sister doing ? & answers, the interviewer asked what they both chose to drink, wine or coffee, her sister said coffee & Kristi said wine with a winking emojo that said just not now. Went back to try & find post so could copy it here but didn't spot it again, sorry.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Spoiler, photo proof that Kristy chooses Kyle!  https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/06/15/labor-of-love-spoilers-who-could-kristy-katzmanns-baby-daddy-choice-be/

The questions remaining for me is will he be her baby daddy or will she go it alone & if she is pregnant. I also saw a post with her sister doing ? & answers, the interviewer asked what they both chose to drink, wine or coffee, her sister said coffee & Kristi said wine with a winking emojo that said just not now. Went back to try & find post so could copy it here but didn't spot it again, sorry.

Here's the post three pages back. Thanks for the spoiler link!

GuardianAngel wrote:@just me Good catch. I'd say a spoiler for sure. Now the question is who is the father! I have not watched but am enjoying following along here. yes

When she and her sister did a little Q&A in which they answered questions for each other, her sis wrote that Kristy preferred wine to coffee, but that it was “temporarily on hold” with a winking emoji. “Hmm interesting bit you disclosed here,” wrote one intrigued fan.

Then, on June 23, Kristy shared her favorite berry smoothie recipe. “Today I’m sharing my favorite ‘go-to’ smoothie recipe because let’s face it, life gets hectic and your health is important!” she wrote. “For all you mamas and mamas-to-be out there, the right smoothie is a great and delicious way to ensure proper nutrition when you don’t have time (pretty much always) or food is a major turnoff (hello ‘morning sickness’).” She also joked about “getting to keep the cute bassinet” in a photo from one of the Labor of Love episodes.

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/did-kristy-katzmann-get-pregnant-or-have-a-baby-after-labor-of-love/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1b39c910
Source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:50 pm

@notarose thanks! I will tune in for that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:30 pm

The Stewart/Kyle duo chat following the final leads me to believe that if she chose one of them, the coupling was short lived and she’s doing a pregnancy on her own or is not pregnant
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:48 am

barbell wrote:The Stewart/Kyle duo chat following the final leads me to believe that if she chose one of them, the coupling was short lived and she’s doing a pregnancy on her own or is not pregnant

:yes:  Why would Stewart & Kyle chat together “immediately” after the finale? Of course it’s great that they have a bromance but...
Also, this chat appears to be separate from the airing of the show.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:20 pm

barbell wrote:The Stewart/Kyle duo chat following the final leads me to believe that if she chose one of them, the coupling was short lived and she’s doing a pregnancy on her own or is not pregnant

Double post - guilty giggling

Here’s a thought. If she did pick someone and they are still together, what if the other finalist has filmed as a male lead during this 1&1/2 year gap? It’s a long shot however if that happened his cast of women would come into that filming season with no knowledge of how the show works which IMO avoids the wrong reasons situation the Bach franchise is in.
Possible or no?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:41 pm

I thought the Stewart/Kyle chat is interesting. Glad they are still friends. Hope we get an update on what is going on now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Did anyone notice that the finale is just one hour - there appears to be no follow-up (or After the Final "I Don't See Us Having a Family Together")?  No more shows are scheduled after this week.  So it sounds like the only decent follow-up will be Kyle & Stewart's chat.  Maybe THEY got together.  Hugesmile

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:32 pm

@Buckeye_Fan That's ok, as long as someone got together! laugh out loud

We have seen this before, no media scheduled following the final epi, no fanfare for the final epi. Doesn't sound good. I hope I'm wrong.

But, it does appear she is pregnant from the clues posted upthread. question

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Labour of Love - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Buckeye_Fan
beautifulxendings
albean99
timfan
notarose