SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm

natik wrote:There are some other big news revealed on the final post show. Ukraine is going to have officially a first Bachelorette season already this year. They are planning to go on air during the autumn season. Plus they revealed the name of the first Bachelorette and I know her very good. And it was a big and a pleasant surprise for me.

So the first Ukraine Bachelorette is Ksenia Mishina.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* TCyBKe57DA4

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RZq8bHEjX2s

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Sx4o6CiIZeU

Ksenia is a very popular actress in Ukraine and Russia. She is a public person and is well liked by the audience. So that was a very smart choice for the first Bachelorette. She is a single mum. She is 30 years old and she was never married.

Ksenia with her son:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 10_I60lpl3s

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* LO2GiEgegQA

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* GAS3fXaBFrk

I am not gonna lie I love her as an actress. I watched a lot of movies and tv shows with her. Mostly she is playing bad azz characters and she is a top notch actress. She also participated in the show "Dancing with the Stars" in Ukraine and she won her season. As I already mentioned the audience is loving her.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Dd9jPRZQ0gQ

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JYPOy6aR-jw

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* DpWM14eBM10

Ksenia and some of the characters she played:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BdFiv025z8A

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* IFwKq2U9YbA

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JrqYs6dr8u0

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 4cVor4_8YJQ

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -Qns0AoBXAs

One of her most successful parts was in a history tv show last year:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* ITG3VyB9qVI

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* T0Typ_XUTPA

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* WlYPAGZNST8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* FVV_3992

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1Q8A5652

Ksenia in "Dancing with the Stars":

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 9el03PL90FU

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* QS92uWsgYt8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* TS9YINe6C7Y

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* AQgRBqA1q10

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* O_a2grrQCfc

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* PEPiN_PdLps

Ksenia posted today on her IG a statement regarding her being the first Bachelorette. She said that she is happy and scared. She feels comfortable being surrounded by cameras because it is part of her profession but it scary at the same time because this time she is not playing a character, this time it is her who needs too opening up in front of cameras to the audience. She also wrote that she believes that you can find love everywhere even on a reality show.

There was a big interview with her last year in November where she spoke about her being ready for love.

The comments under her statement are all overwhelming positive. People are very happy for her and the choice the production made with her as the Bachelorette.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* U1qOhRZ0GUc

Her IG is:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/

Source:
https://tvbesedka.com/anounce/iskushieniie_234
https://www.obozrevatel.com/show/people/pobeditelnitsa-tantsi-z-zirkami-osharashila-lichnyim-priznaniem.htm
https://karavan.ua/story/ksenija-mishina-intervju-2019/

natik wrote:@Sprite I hope not I like her so I hope for the best.

The situation in Ukraine regarding Covid is not as dramatical as in countries like Spain, Great Britain, USA, Sweden. So I guess they are gonna film it like they filmed the Bachelor only without the traveling to another countries part. But there are plenty beautiful cities in Ukraine as well so no big deal if the traveling is cancelled.

I liked him the first episodes but the swimming pool situation was a major turn off for me. Yes please no more pilots on the show.

natik wrote:An introduction video for Ksenia was published by the channel. I am gonna bring it over and translate. Should we start a new topic?

natik wrote:Ksenia introduction video:

„Hello my name is Ksenia Mishina, I am 30 years old and I’m the Bachelorette. First of all I am proud about the fact that I am a mum. When I found out that I’m pregnant I was very happy. When a scan was made I already saw that he looks like me with his little nose, he was tiny but it was such a happy moment when you can see on that scan that there is a life starting inside of you.
I am an absolute independent, self-made person and I don’t need the support from the father of my child. It is simple…you know…a very sad situation and a sad moment...it happened when I was in the eight month of my pregnancy, from his side there was moral abuse and he tried to educate me in the process. I left to my parents and since then everything faded into nothing. He didn’t called and was not interested in anything. You know my child is now eight years old and during the whole eight years he didn’t asked once „mum where is my dad, who is he?“ I don’t even know why. I don’t know how to explain it to him, how to tell it to him the right way so it don’t hurt him, so he doesn’t feel inferior.

When men are hearing that I am an actress practically all of them at first are reacting like „wow that is an interesting profession, the filming process, it is such an interesting life with traveling and working with different people and so on“. But as soon as a man is starting to claim me as a woman there are strange and unclear moments happening. „You are an actress, you can look in the eyes and lie easy. You can do everything“. There are uncomfortable situations happening like for example jealousy „How are you kissing during the filming process, are those kisses real with tongue or not?“
And still I am sitting here and am believing  that in the near future I am gonna met my destiny and that I can fully open up on the way to my love“.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyachka.ukraine/

natik wrote:
Sprite wrote:Thanks @natik. I don't quite understand. What did he try to educate her in?

Now that this has aired, do you think the ex will come out to smear her or has she spoken about this before?

I think she meant the educate part in the sense like to manipulate her in doing what he wants.

Nah I don't think so. She was 22 years old when she got her baby and since then nothing happened. I mean she is not famous since yesterday. She was in 29 film and tv productions and won "Dancing with the Stars" so if it didn't happened by now it doesn´t happen when the show gets on air. I also think there is simple nothing he has to smear her.

natik wrote:
Sprite wrote:@natik Good. I just hope they don't include her son in the show too much. I hate when they exploit the kids for a tv show.

We will see but I remember how Kalina (chief in charge) said that it is always difficult to include kids in the filming process so they are trying to minimize kids appearance on the show. But I think at the latest her son will make appearance in the episode where only three left and Ksenia needs to introduce them to her family. I can see them doing it like the US production did it in the season with Emily.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:19 am

The Bachelorette will be made by the same production team and film crew who is also responsible for the Bachelor.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 03a95410529363b61cd4c26831bc0835

Press statement from Anna Kalina regarding the choice (chief in charge for the Bachelor).

Kalina said that "in today's modern world men and women have equal right to choose who they want to be with. So the desire was there since a long time to film the process how a woman is choosing and is in charge and the men in the meantime are the ones who have the chance to conquer her heart2".

About the choice "for so many years there was our wish to film the Bachelorette season. And in the moment when after her part in the tv show "Love in Chains" I met Ksenia Mishina, I knew that she is our Bachelorette and that it is our opportunity to finally film the first season. Since a couple of years Ksenia is one of the most talented and successful young actresses of the Ukraine film industry, she also won a dancing competition and conquered the hearts of the audience with her beauty, charisma and her roles as in which she mostly played tough and strong women. But behind her success and the stability there is hiding another Ksenia, she is also a loving mother and a loving daughter who, like many other Ukrainian women, is proving on her own for her family, who is raising on her own her 8 years old son. She is strong and independent but is still on search for her second half so she could finally say that most important words that she usually only is saying when she standing in front of a camera by playing a role".

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Image001-610

Casting is still open.

I am gonna tell you later more about her I would say most successful and iconic role in the successful tv show "Love in Chains".

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3(686)

Source:
https://www.stb.ua/ru/2020/05/29/stb-zapuskaet-realiti-holostyachka-s-kseniej-mishinoj-i-obyavlyaet-kasting-muzhchin/
https://odnaminyta.com/shou-biznes/novosti/28955-novoe-shou-holostyachka-kseniya-mishina-i-kasting-mujchin
https://hochu.ua/cat-stars/longread/article-92557-blits-opros-ot-seriala-krepostnaya-otvechaet-kseniya-mishina-eksklyuziv/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:45 pm

Ok so let us learn more about Ksenia as an actress.

As I already wrote before she was in 29 film and tv projects but her most impactful and successful role was in the tv show "Love in Chains" which premiered on TV last year. "Love in Chains" is a very successful tv show they have already filmed two seasons so in total 48 episodes and they are planing to film season three and four. "Love in Chains" was premiered not only in Ukraine but also in Russia, Poland and Kazakhstan. For other international viewers season one is available with English subtitles on Amazon Prime. So if you are curious you can check it out.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 53cbaf64be35e78d2591b591dcced9410042286a

International Trailer:

Foreign Trailer with Ksenia:

Ksenia is playing a character named Lydia Shefer. She is the main female villain in the show. The interesting thing is that despite playing a villain she managed to gain a huge fan following among the viewers. It is that kind of phenomena where the main villain outshines the main positive female character. I read a lot of comments about the show, the characters and the plot and mostly the viewers are complaining that the main good female character is too pale, too boring and not beautiful enough. Compared to her Ksenia`s character Lydia is complex and fascinating. It is like a female version of "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" and Ksenia is absolutely brilliant as Lydia. There is everything on point her look, her mimics, her voice, her gestures, it's like she was born to play Lydia. And although Lydia is a very cruel and cold character, they named her "the devil in the skirt", she still has depth and it is captivating to watch her story. Because all her cruelty routes in her childhood. Since her childhood she is in love with the main male character but it is an unrequited love because the young man is falling for another. I once read a comment and that viewer got it on point with only one sentence, that viewer wrote that Lydia loved that man so much that she got out of her mind
Spoiler:
and Lydia blamed all of that on the woman he felt in love. So the viewers understood where all that coldness came from and many of them couldn´t help to feel even sorry for her character but mostly it is a love and hate thing with her.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JWyELP0U35U

Ksenia herself didn´t expected to receive so much respect and love for her character. After the successful first season she wrote on her IG that she was actually preparing herself to receive a lot of hate and nasty comments and it was a pleasant surprise for her to see that the viewers understood the character she is playing.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* We_CdnF2_0U

After finishing with filming season two Ksenia took part in "Dancing with the Stars" and I think it solidified her status as the viewers favorite because most of them were used to see her as that cruel and cold Lydia character but on "Dancing with the Stars" they saw not a character but her as a private person and many of them could not believe how she managed to play a sadistic character and be the opposite in real life. She gained definitely more respect for the job she has done on the tv show.

There are a lot of fan videos on IG and Youtube about Lydia floating around. I brought some of them.

Source:
https://film.ua/en/production/filmsandseries/projects/338
https://vk.com/lidishefer
https://vk.com/id518118603
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:24 pm

I watched a few interviews with Ksenia and decided to translate interesting snippets. I think it might help you to understand who she is as individual, what she likes or what she not likes, what she is passionate about ,where she is coming from and what you can expect from her in the season.

Source:

5:24

I: Are you a conflicted person?

K: Sometimes

I: I am asking because most of the time an artistic person is very…

K: Emotional

I: Emotional, right. They kinda always want to defend their position even if they know that their opponent is stronger. In that case the desire to stand their ground is even stronger. And I am in particular am speaking about your profession.

K: You know of course I am a very emotional person and there are situations where it is hard to control your emotions. And I am learning to control my emotions all my life now. But most of the time I always try to solve conflicts wisely. I am a reasonable person and if someone is pointing out to me that I was in the wrong with my behavior or what I said there is no problem for me to reflect on such kind of situations, to overthink my behavior and to talk about it and too say sorry for what I did wrong. We are rational human beings and I think in general it is always possible to solve every conflict.

6:43

I: Let us talk about the tv project „Love in Chains“. Don’t you think that it is that kind of project where you are waking up the next morning as a famous Superstar?

K: Well I don’t like that word „Superstar“. I can’t even make a sense for me out of that word. I would say you are waking up and understand that after that role you are right now relevant in your professional sphere. If you are doing your job good and the character you are playing is getting a lot of attention it leads in the result to more offers, yes.

Source:

20:51

I: Have you broken men’s hearts in your life?

K: I don’t like to do it because I don’t follow the intentions to break hearts. I am actually in a relationship a very constant person.

22:50

I: What does it mean to break the heart of Ksenia Mishina?

K: It is some kind of rejection or let me say the rejection of your expectations regarding that person. I mean most of the time a relationship ends in misery. Well at least it was like that earlier in my life. Now I am trying to be more responsible about that, I am trying to reflect and understand more in such kind of things. Because in general I believe that everything happens for a reason.

35:20

She is telling about her past how she met the father of her son. At that time she was studying in a theatric academy. That was her second degree. She has also a first degree in economics. The father of her son has nothing in common with acting or media. So she got pregnant and took a break from studying. As we already know she left the father of her son because it was an abusive relationship. So she lived with her parents and when she got her baby she continued to studying by correspondence. Her parents helped her with her son because she had to study and to work so she could provide for her family. She worked as a waitress and later as an estate agent. All in all tough times.

1:08:55

I: I can’t life with a man when…

K: I can’t life with a man when he has no respect for me and my profession. Who. has no respect for my personal space.

I: What does it mean respect your personal space?

K: It means to understand that I am the way I am and that I love my profession…to sacrifice yourself or to loose yourself because of a man is not the best thing U think you can do.

I: Was there a moment in your life where you were forced to chose between a relationship and your profession?

K: Of course. It was dropped almost in all relationships I had.

I: You can tell more about such kind of situation so you are in a relationship…

K: I am in a relationship and he knows that I am an actress and that it is my profession but after some time it begins „why are you kissing him on set? What are you wearing? Is he seeing your body? And so on…“ It is a no go to forbid me something or to be jealous regarding my personal space. I also can not be with a man who is greedy regarding his emotions. I love men who are showing their feelings, who are telling me about their feelings, I like all those vanilla things from a man because I am the same in a relationship. I am a giver and that ´s why I don’t like cold man. Although I know that there are a lot of men who find it hard to show their feelings. But in that kind of situation it is possible to make him open up to you.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:28 pm

New photoshoot:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* N8nxWzP2-Kc

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* G_uOBO2RpUM

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Aae4RScJkcE

Ksenia:

"I would like to meet a kind, calm and responsible man who has power, who is developing in every way and will respect me and my work. The first person I pay attention to is a person with a beautiful smile. And, of course, a sense of humor is very important to me.

Source:
https://fin-journal.info/одинокая-ксения-мишина-раскрыла-свое/
https://www.instagram.com/miraonstyle/
https://www.instagram.com/mariya.bulannaya/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:29 pm

Photoshoot from the introduction video with Ksenia and her son, Platon.

Today is Ksenia`s Birthday she turned 31! Happy Birthday to her! rose bud

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -7Mh8s9r3BE

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* OAtOZLuuzN8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* YgOKWQKc-Ok

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mjd4a38xS3c

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* HKmbF19_S6Q

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0h0JKkZ4CAo

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -2BeSAW_LHY

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -lmpe-ta4KI

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1L4rFOrplc0

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* JsM-XY0rcP4

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* BUFeI27OTWM

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RptcMgPR67Y

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/pandora_studio/
https://www.instagram.com/miraonstyle/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 0p2xoC8LXAU

"I have a best friend. It’s a pity I realized how amazing she is not so long ago. It is a girl who I admire and am thankful every day for. She chose so many times to fight, to rise, to defend herself, that once she found herself very sad and tired. I noticed her precisely at that moment and from that moment on, I never again allowed her to choose to battle. I looked at her and realized that thanks to her I had everything! All that I dream about is thanks to this baby, my inner child.

Today is our day with her! I thank and wish myself never to battle again! Always feel how much the universe loves me and care for me, thank every second the star under which I was born for a special path, for the realization that each path is special!

On my birthday, I want to tell you and myself: my dears, all that you really have in this life is you! You are an unknown cosmic energy, capable of loving and creating a miracle, you are capable of creating, feeling, cognizing and changing this world.
From today and always, choose yourself, as I chose myself! Give love to yourself and you can change the whole world around for the better!"

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:43 pm

@natik thank you so much for all the info and pictures!! clapping!

She is beautiful! Her little boy is adorable!

Her birthday message shows how confident she is in herself and proud of all that she has accomplished.

I hope this season will be a wonderful love story!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:49 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks GA for your support! rose

Same, a beautiful love story would be wonderful heartandarrow

Filming is starting...Ksenia is ready.

From her IG today: „A new chapter/story is starting soon, new adventure“

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* K6yKPIs821o

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CZXGbsMhNo4

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* EgaHT0wC2KY

Source:
https://instagram.com/misha.k.ua?igshid=30i2n23mvv7a
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:27 pm

Ok so Ksenia followed today the IG account from a make up artist crew, that make up artist crew is responsible for the women on the Bachelor. It confirms two things, first one, they are starting with the filming and the second one, that the same make up artist crew from the Bachelor is also going to work during the filming with Ksenia.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* S2jFYVIuh0o

She tagged that account in her latest IG story.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RaquJAD4dZU

She was also doing media rounds two weeks before. Those interviews the media is starting to publish now. There was a magazine cover, a report in the Cosmopolitan Ukraine, an official first interview as the Bachelorette for the channel STB and some interview with famous Ukrainian YouTube blogger. There are some interesting new facts she was telling regarding the situation with the father of her son, regarding the Bachelorette and regarding men in general.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6Se2xUnng24

Plus Kalina (Ukrainian Mike Fleiss) gave an interview as well. She was asked whether they had another options in mind beside Ksenia. Kalina pretty much confirmed that there were no other options she wanted Ksenia as the Bachelorette badly. She answered that when she saw Ksenia for the first time she knew that this is her first Bachelorette. So it was a decision between Ksenia or no one.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Cover-anna-kalina-1920x1080-02-820x461

And it makes sense because Ksenia said in an interview that she had a long conversation with the producers and she gave her yes under some of her conditions. Ksenia said she demanded for the process to be as real as possible she didn't wanted to take part in a gimmick show. She said that she also made it clear that she wanted for the producers to take it serious and to focus on finding for her someone with whom she really can build a serious relationship.

Question regarding strong woman and the men's perception of a strong woman.

"Nowadays a strong woman many men are positioning with someone who you can lock up home so you can tell her what to do and to have dominion over her. But suddenly that woman is telling him that she has her own interests, her own friends, her profession, her money that she is earning by herself so she doesn't need to ask him for money. So that kind of men are manipulators. They are loosing their dominion over the woman and doesn't know anymore what to do with her".  

Are you scared to go on the Bachelorette?

"Everything what is new is scary at first. I am scared for sure because I have no idea what to expect and what is gonna happen".

Why does a beautiful, independent woman like need to go on a reality project?

"I thought about it for a very long time do I need it or not but then I asked myself why not? Why should I reject it...the universe gave me the opportunity to take part in that project. And I concluded for myself that I will be as open and sincere as possible in it. I am interested not only to study men, but also myself in this process. I want it to be as much as possible like in real life. There is one nuance - the cameras. But nevertheless I will be honest to the audience and the men".

"I am not going on the project to sell myself. I am going on the project because I want to live it through like a new part of my life and I believe honestly that it can work out well for me. The irony here is that the most time of my life I am spending in front of cameras so maybe it is my destiny to met someone on the project".  

Have you watched some of the Bachelor seasons?

"I watched some snippets from the last Bachelor season".

How does your ideal man looks like?

"I don´t have an ideal man in mind. I can tell you what I appreciate in a man. I really appreciate a man who is calm. I don't know why but I think because I am a very emotional person and I need someone who is giving me that wholeness and calmness, who can give me the feeling of protection and safety. I think it is important for every woman. And I want to feel such kind of things when I am with a man of course beside love, passion and tenderness".

Source:
https://www.cosmo.com.ua/ya-veryu-v-to-chto-vse-mozhet-slozhitsya-kseniya-mishina-rasskazala-pochemu-reshila-stat-pervoy-holostyachkoy-strani/
https://www.instagram.com/ksenia.mishina_fan/
https://www.instagram.com/beauty_lab_ny/
https://telekritika.ua/uk/anna-kalina-i-holostyak-i-holostyachka-eto-proekty-o-tom-chto-vybiraet-zhenshhina/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:29 am

Seems like it is possible for them to film in Europe. There is no ban for Ukraine citizens regarding traveling around Europe. So they have some possibilities to travel to countries like Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Spain, France or Turkey.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 9S4jjENDMas

"Bachelorette❤

The closer till the start of the project, the more exciting and nervous I am getting. I know that some of you are skeptical. But I feel completely different ...
Do you know how often it happens that partners on the set become partners in real life? Why is it considered that meeting your love in the office, in the club, on a trip is normal, but unrealistic on a romantic reality show?
Nevertheless I believe in it! I believe that you can meet your love at any second, in the most unusual place. I do not live by expectations, I try to love every minute of my life and sincerely believe that if such an opportunity is given to me, I should take it.

I know that around the corner of the new project, there are not only cameras and the usual spotlight, there will also still be people. People, with their real stories, values, dreams and fears. Living, real, different, but united by the courage to show themselves and their feelings to the national viewers.

And I want to see them. I used to look more at myself, it was important for me to receive, but as soon as I realized that I was ready to look for a man, the project found me. So who knows?
Of course, for me this is also a challenge from all sides, but I accept it. For the first time in front of the cameras I won’t play, I will be sincere and as frank as possible ... I will be sincere and open, because I see no other reason to go on such an adventure. I will live this project. I boldly respond to this challenge, because I really want to be weak and tender!"

Source:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:26 pm

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* MeFOiOnBCgg

Thank you @natik for all the updates and the beautiful banner!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum