SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:18 pm

@GuardianAngel rose bud

Ok guys so today is the first filming day!

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 ZjZCimR7hi8

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 KpOvGH8uqrA

That's the venue for the first party.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Bosc39HDbs8

Here is the filming crew with Ksenia in a white coat hiding her dress.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 PBgL8xmvbqE

Grisha is ready as well.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 -2VVaGuwcls

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DD3yu-lqQNM

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/dibyagio/
https://www.instagram.com/ponomarenko_b/
https://www.instagram.com/grisha_reshetnik/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:04 pm

@natik Thank you. I can't wait to see her dress. The style department always seem to go all out.

Grisha...looking good as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:13 pm

@Sprite I am curious about her dress too. Hope someone is spoiling it for us.

Grisha is living his best life. He and his wife revealed a few days ago that they are going to have their third child.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1-Lqs0EWeIU

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 S-KQSxM6JHw

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:39 pm

"I adhere to the concept that reality is life. I am not taking part in the project as a prize for which men are fighting for to win over. I want to meet a person with whom I can sincerely interact, to whom I will open my heart and soul".

A new promo is out nothing major just some new snippets at the end of the promo.

Source:
https://1k.com.ua/ne-hochu-chtoby-na-proekte-holostyachka-za-menya-borolis-kak-za-kakoj-to-priz-kseniya-mishina.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:17 am

A little update regarding how things are going. Everything is fine. Ksenia is in a good mood and is well liked among the filming crew so there is not going to be a switch in the Ukraine version Hugesmile

The first three weeks they stayed at a resort near Kiev. All the dates were filmed either in Kiev or near Kiev. I am not sure but it seems to me like they are traveling now to a new location. So they are going to film in other places and cities around Ukraine. I think it is possible that for the finale they are going to travel to Europe.

Regarding Ksenia`s son, he is on vacations with his grandparents so he is not involved in the filming as of now. But it is quite possible that they are going include him in the episode where the top three men are going to meet Ksenia`s parents and her friends.

The official channel and social media account published a backstage report of the first meet and greet. Here are some pics and impressions:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 EuBS1b-Cy04

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 9aXKpbn12vs

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Zi9Z0b2X4aE

Grisha about the first meet and greet:

"I am pleased that after 10 seasons of the Bachelor, I can also be surprised by the new format of the project. At the first party, I was less worried about our female lead, because I was sure that Ksenia would definitely cope with the situation, I was more worried about the men. It was interesting to see how nervous they were at the first ceremony, how they reacted when Ksenia conducted a dialogue with them, how they looked at her with already loving eyes - it's incredible! I already envy the viewers who will see the Bachelorette at STB in the fall".  

Ksenia postet as well some backstage pics from the first ceremony. She wrote on her IG:

"The start ❤

Beautiful, Romantic, incredibly Exciting ..."

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 TzoIPdMeZSs

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 GY1xMY-4vY0

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 FONzr3pLTd0

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 GKGUR0azSss

And as a bonus backstage video of the first filming day from Ksenia with a message:

"Ok guys we are starting...I really am hoping that it is going to be a beautiful and incredible adventure with the result I am hoping for."

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/stbua/
https://telekritika.ua/stb-pristupil-k-semkam-realiti-holostyachka/
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
https://www.instagram.com/holostyachka.stb_ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:30 pm

@natik thank you so much for the update and the fabulous pictures! Very kind words from Grisha and a sweet opening message from Ksenia!

She is so beautiful. Good luck Ksenia!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:03 pm

@GuardianAngel She is, I am really curious about her dress on the first night.

Grisha posted a backstage video as well today.

In the video he is saying that it feels good to start the new format and that they all are glad to have Ksenia as the first Bachelorette and he wished her luck.

A video from a staff member from another perspective

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/shakhvaladian_lili/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:44 pm

@natik are there any pictures of her dress from night one?

Is the breaking of the plate a custom for good luck?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:01 pm

@GuardianAngel Unfortunately there are no pics of her dress from night one.

Yes it is a tradition on Ukrainian and Russian TV. Before filming of a project the crew is breaking a plate. On the plate all the members of the filming crew are writing down their names. The breaking of the plate should bring luck. And later after the breaking everyone can have a piece of the plate.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:34 pm

There was a sequence on a news magazine about the project. They interviewed Ksenia and showed some backstage stuff in particular how they were filming one of the group dates. There were three men on the group date. Of course they didn't show us their faces but I already have some names who is going to be on the. project and one of the man on my list was on that group date. So I can confirm that I have already some of Ksenia`s men but not all of them yet. But I think it is a matter of time until I have all the men.

About the sequence. The new anchor told that they currently they are in the middle of the process of filing the project with Ksenia as the first Bachelorette in Ukraine. They showed how the reporter met Ksenia and that because of the tough time graphic they were making the interview with Ksenia in the car on the way to the group date. In the car the reporter asked Ksenia if it is tough to film the project.

Ksenia answered that it is very tough because they are filming practically all the time. She said that they filmed the day before for 17 hours. But she added that it is also very exciting and interesting.

The reporter asked her about the men. She said they are all very different personalities and they are opening up in different manner.

They asked her about the first filming day. She said: "I was very nervous on the first day of shooting. It's incredible, touching, exciting. I stood there and my palms were sweaty. I tried to control myself. It seemed to me that when I smile, I have a forced smile".

Then they are showing the footage from the group date and Ksenia is explaining to the reporter what is the point of the group date. Ksenia said that one part of the group date is a press conference (so the three men and Ksenia are answering the questions of the reporters on the press conference). The men should get an idea how it feels when you are a public person and get a sense what is like to be with her in a relationship.

In the car she is also explaining "I have that problem that for a man it is hard to accept my profession and he can not understand how I can kiss someone, what is happening there and how I am feeling about that when I am filming a movie or tv show. They are getting jealous and starting to questioning me if I am cheating or something else."

On a random note, Ksenia never dated her actor colleagues. So she can clearly separate her profession from real life.
We see how there is a reporter on the press conference asking Ksenia about kissing men. Ksenia answered "I am gonna follow my gut and if I am gonna feel the desire and wish to kiss a particular man then I am gonna do it".

The last question from the reporter in the car is if Ksenia is believing that the result of the project can end with a wedding. Ksenia said "Of course, why not?! It ended with a wedding in the Bachelor project why should it not end the same way for me?! I am really hoping for that. And finally I was given the opportunity and time to find someone".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:57 am

Backstage pic with Grisha and Ksenia. Half of the season is already filmed.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Iectelt3

Source:
https://instagram.com/grisha_reshetnik?igshid=u75hy1v1x9vy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:11 pm

@natik thank you for the vid and translating the what they spoke about. She seems to be so grounded and knows what she wants. I imagine it would be difficult for anyone she is dating to not be able to separate her career with real life when she is acting. I am glad she addressed that important issue.

She is beautiful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum