SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:41 am

Sprite wrote:@natik I hope that it is just an outfit for her chat with Grisha. That could make sense. I would be majorly disappointed if this was her final outfit. I was expecting something stunning.

That might be a realistic explanation. They filmed it more than 20 hours so I can imagine walking all the time in the gown would be not the best option. And before the final choice they are usually recording the comments to the love stories with the final two and the chat with Grisha. With a male lead it is easier regarding his outfit but with a female lead it is different so I can see her changing the gown for the final choice. We will see maybe I am gonna get more information the next days.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:49 am

Hold on I almost forgot I know when those pics of her were taken. A crew member spoiled it. So those pics in white were taken at 4pm. The filming ended at 2am. The stylist was making one of the F2 guys ready at 9:40pm. Those are huge time gapes so it is possibly that she changed the outfit in between.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:12 am

HA! I guess it was my luck that I stayed up so late tonight. Here we go I can confirm, she made her choice. There is a F1. She is currently celebrating with her close friends. I have some screenshots. They have a karaoke night. As you can see she is wearing the ring. And I can tell you more her F1 is with her right now. They are celebrating together. In case you are wondering, the man next to her is not her F1 that is the husband of her best friend.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Nilg4QyFTds

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 GoZBtT0mUTE

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 RnV_F05zcCw

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 IgHf8lyaMFk

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ZBFf6ybsR88

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
https://www.instagram.com/lera.olkhovska/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:46 am

Great news that there is a F1! The F1/F2 in that picture looks like he has short/shaved hair on the bottom.

That was a very interesting and analytical post she made and probably very accurately describes the pro's and con's between the F1 and F2.

Looking forward to following along!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Great news that there is a F1! The F1/F2 in that picture looks like he has short/shaved hair on the bottom.

That was a very interesting and analytical post she made and probably very accurately describes the pro's and con's between the F1 and F2.

Looking forward to following along!

Great observation GA! :claphands

Looks to me like

Spoiler:

And I agree that was a very insightful post regarding the final choice and the inner battle.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:14 am

natik wrote:I can officially confirm that the finale was filmed yesterday in "Regent Hill" in Kiev (I guess they didn't wanted to risk it by traveling to the other countries). They were filming for more than 20 hours. Here are some backstage pics:

snipped

And here is a goodie for all the sleuthners here. On that screenshots you can see one of the two guys in the finale. So the question is who is he and is he F1 or F2?

snipped
Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 D4rId84bJcI

Ksenia posted today after the finale a new post. You can see her final outfit and read I would guess what was going through her mind during the project. I. am gonna bring it when I finished the translation of it.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/galina.inform/

I looked through the contestants that we have and eliminated some very quickly because they have beards or their hair is too light or doesn't look the same. I'm posting those that I think may be a possibility. I realize there are more that we don't know about.

This is snipped from her post which makes me think she was torn between lust and logic?

Situations in which you have to fight with desire, passion, lust, but listen to your conscience. Or not. Or allow yourself more, because life is short and we only have one life, as many say.

Enlarged from the pic.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Captu130

Evgeny is a famous lawyer. - Comparing foreheads but his hair might be too light.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 HSIJoN-6SJI

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 7vurrk_CHTc

Aleksandr Ellert has a daughter.

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 XsiWVZhiqG0

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ECyQ15rWsPs

Source

Source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:15 am

@natik I didn't see your post until I posted mine. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:21 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@natik I didn't see your post until I posted mine. laugh out loud

That is ok. Great minds think alike bestbud!

Spoiler:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:33 am

@natik yes IA yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:19 am

Backstage from filming the promo. The director and the creative producer explaining the concept of the promo video.

Source:
https://instagram.com/stbua?igshid=ojcjllx77h1u
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:17 am

More backstage stuff, this time from the photo-shooting for the project.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/holostyakstb/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:23 am

@natik thank you for bringing the video's over! It's unbelievable how much work goes into filiming.

The first one has lovely shots, and the second one, show's how beautiful she is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum