SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:15 pm

Hawaii would be awesome! @Bobette suggest that to Millsy? laugh out loud

Seriously, that would be beautiful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Hawaii would be a great idea IMO, there are many variety of landscape, from volcanic to beach, to jungle like tropical vibe, between all the islands, great for remoteness and privacy, lots of outdoors activities Still on US soil, so no problem with custom or sudden political changes... there are many resorts that would fit their criteria I would think.
I’d love to see that. That means they probably won’t! hehehe

I would love Hawaii. It is one of my favourite places ever. The scenery is stunning and there is so much to do...hiking, kayaking, snorkeling with the turtles, sailing, paddle boarding, zip lining, visiting the volcanoes, coffee fields, Dole pineapple plantation, horseback riding, 4 wheeling, helicopter rides over the islands, rainforests and waterfalls, the Polynesian Cultural Center with the traditional hula dancing, fireworks every Friday night at Waikiki beach, tubing through the canals, luaus and of course, Pearl Harbour.

Writing all that makes me want to go back!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:43 pm

A US territory like Guam would be an interesting choice.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Hawaii would be great but not sure if they want to quarantine for 2 weeks. Not sure what the plan is for that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:11 pm

@albean99 I thought they will have to quarantine no matter where they go? Once they do the test, they have to wait. Isn't that what they talked about?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:19 pm

@Sprite That was my interpretation too.  The girls would be coming from different homestates so presumably they will all have to isolate for 2 weeks no matter what.  And there's a lot of productive stuff TPTB could do during that timeframe (filming B-roll etc).  

Surely Hawaii being an island (and a beautiful one at that) would be a bonus during a pandemic, and they must be equipped for production crews considering how many TV shows and films have been shot there.  Come on TPTB you know we make sense.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:49 pm

@Bobette Totally agree with the location set and timeline options.
Slight correction, Hawaii is an island that is also part of an archipelago of islands that is labeled Hawaii ( the State) they include Kaui, Oahu, Molokai and others less known and even a few that are off limits for anyone but Hawaiian natives.
That makes for a variety of settings that are just a short plane skip away from the more busy and touristy spots found on the ‘ big island’.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:41 pm

@Astrobach Yes I thought someone would pick me up on that.  laugh out loud  I realise it's a chain of islands; what I meant was that the sea borders/isolation would be a bonus (like it has been for us in AU - borders were closed early which has kept our case numbers low).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:29 pm

@notarose I knew nothing about Guam other than a friend of a friend was a helicopter pilot who put out forest fires and helped out years ago with a raging fire. He loved it there so much he stayed there as long as permitted back and forth to his home in British Columbia. Now that you mentioned it, I did some homework. I had no idea it's a US territory. It looks amazing!

Wiki

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:42 pm

I’m all onboard for a season in Hawaii (islands). I imagine it would be more expensive than filming in California but would be more fun for the viewers for a season that will be set in one place. summer

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Have they ever filmed in Hawaii? If you must be in one place, I would at least go for something spectacular where they haven't been.

Are you listening tptb spies?!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Another good place where I don't think they have been is Taiwan. My brother has been working there for the past year and it is stunning. Lots of national parks, history, beaches, architecture. Not to mention they have been on top of the covid thing from the beginning and have had the best outcome from pretty much everyone. They are basically business as usual. Here are a couple of the pics that he sent me this weekend from Taroko Gorge.

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 10448410
 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 10568310

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
leavers
Chgohighlife
barbell
jojo47
albean99