SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Bobette wrote:snipped..

Realistically I can't see many borders reopening to US production crews (or travellers in general) for at least a year, possibly more the way things are going.

IA it's not looking good. Canada US borders have been closed since March, and closure has been extended every 30 days. We are now looking at July 21st, which I'll be surprised if it's reopened at that time.

I think they will have to say within the USA.

I saw a headline yesterday that the European Union was considering restricting travellers from the US due to the rise in Covid #’s. I didn’t read the article to see details, so I can’t put context to it. However, I agree that trying to book foreign travel may be a challenge in some parts of the world.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:37 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Bobette wrote:snipped..

Realistically I can't see many borders reopening to US production crews (or travellers in general) for at least a year, possibly more the way things are going.

IA it's not looking good. Canada US borders have been closed since March, and closure has been extended every 30 days. We are now looking at July 21st, which I'll be surprised if it's reopened at that time.

I think they will have to say within the USA.

I saw a headline yesterday that the European Union was considering restricting travellers from the US due to the rise in Covid #’s. I didn’t read the article to see details, so I can’t put context to it. However, I agree that trying to book foreign travel may be a challenge in some parts of the world.

To put it into perspective there have been around 30,000 recent daily cases in the US compared to about 3,000 in the same recent time period in the EU. The EU is considering not allowing in travellers from non-EU countries that are not at the same level of containment as their European member states.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:58 pm

It’s embarrassing. We’re behaving like willful, spoiled children. Soon the only people who will welcome us is Brazil. Countries who have the discipline, leadership and know how to manage this pandemic should absolutely ban us. 

All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:22 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:It’s embarrassing. We’re behaving like willful, spoiled children. Soon the only people who will welcome us is Brazil. Countries who have the discipline, leadership and know how to manage this pandemic should absolutely ban us. 

All IMO

I know this is a tangent to the topic at hand ie Matt, but I truly feel empathy for all the Americans who have to deal with the daily consequences of bad leadership.

If Matt's season ends up being filmed like Clare's, it'll be a bummer but at least it's something.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:38 am

One reason that Kaitlyn's season was so memorable to me was the 2 weeks or so that they spent filming in Ireland. There were so many interesting location shoots there. Get the right country or location, and I could see some good things happening.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:27 am

Amethyst wrote:One reason that Kaitlyn's season was so memorable to me was the 2 weeks or so that they spent filming in Ireland. There were so many interesting location shoots there. Get the right country or location, and I could see some good things happening.

@Amethyst
Frivolous Americans filming reality shows are not welcome in the EU for the foreseeable future. We may think our absurdly irresponsible mismanagement of this global pandemic is no big deal but the real world is horrified and definitely NOT pretending it’s business as usual. Possibly Brazil is a good bet for us, right now. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:57 am

My daughter-in-law's from Brazil and would love to go there someday but why would they risk going to a country with that high of risk even if they'd allow it?

For Clare's season, I don’t see them caring if we'd like somewhere different or more exciting. I feel it's going to be California which is a great place but we've seen it so much on the show. Hoping that Matt's season will be different.  Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:56 pm

I’m happy Matt’s the new Bachelor and the first Black male lead... BUT what a time to have that role due to the Pandemic. If things more or less stay as they have been his season will be so restricted and that will be a shame.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:01 pm

Idlemess wrote:I’m happy Matt’s the new Bachelor and the first Black male lead... BUT what a time to have that role due to the Pandemic. If things more or less stay as they have been his season will be so restricted and that will be a shame.

It could wean out women who sign up for travel and big experiences.
I do think his season will get a lot of media coverage though so that will IMO be a draw for women looking to cash in on attention. Plus, the lure of getting to hang with Tyler and Hannah B.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:30 pm

@notarose I suspect many of the women who have expressed interest did so with the hope of connecting with Matt's bff. Hope they weed them out.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:00 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1284184824366981121?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:16 pm

the real estate broker shared

He is a real estate broker? Does he actual sell real estate or does he just have his license so they are going with that for his occupation?

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1284184824366981121?s=20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
leavers
Chgohighlife
barbell
jojo47
albean99