bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:26 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Bobette wrote:snipped..

Realistically I can't see many borders reopening to US production crews (or travellers in general) for at least a year, possibly more the way things are going.

IA it's not looking good. Canada US borders have been closed since March, and closure has been extended every 30 days. We are now looking at July 21st, which I'll be surprised if it's reopened at that time.

I think they will have to say within the USA.

I saw a headline yesterday that the European Union was considering restricting travellers from the US due to the rise in Covid #’s. I didn’t read the article to see details, so I can’t put context to it. However, I agree that trying to book foreign travel may be a challenge in some parts of the world.
jojo47
jojo47

Posts : 2787
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:37 pm

@jojo47 wrote:
@GuardianAngel wrote:
@Bobette wrote:snipped..

Realistically I can't see many borders reopening to US production crews (or travellers in general) for at least a year, possibly more the way things are going.

IA it's not looking good. Canada US borders have been closed since March, and closure has been extended every 30 days. We are now looking at July 21st, which I'll be surprised if it's reopened at that time.

I think they will have to say within the USA.

I saw a headline yesterday that the European Union was considering restricting travellers from the US due to the rise in Covid #’s. I didn’t read the article to see details, so I can’t put context to it. However, I agree that trying to book foreign travel may be a challenge in some parts of the world.

To put it into perspective there have been around 30,000 recent daily cases in the US compared to about 3,000 in the same recent time period in the EU. The EU is considering not allowing in travellers from non-EU countries that are not at the same level of containment as their European member states.


It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 9368
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife on Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:58 pm

It’s embarrassing. We’re behaving like willful, spoiled children. Soon the only people who will welcome us is Brazil. Countries who have the discipline, leadership and know how to manage this pandemic should absolutely ban us. 

All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2144
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:22 pm

@Chgohighlife wrote:It’s embarrassing. We’re behaving like willful, spoiled children. Soon the only people who will welcome us is Brazil. Countries who have the discipline, leadership and know how to manage this pandemic should absolutely ban us. 

All IMO

I know this is a tangent to the topic at hand ie Matt, but I truly feel empathy for all the Americans who have to deal with the daily consequences of bad leadership.

If Matt's season ends up being filmed like Clare's, it'll be a bummer but at least it's something.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 681
Join date : 2019-08-20
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst on Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:38 pm

One reason that Kaitlyn's season was so memorable to me was the 2 weeks or so that they spent filming in Ireland. There were so many interesting location shoots there. Get the right country or location, and I could see some good things happening.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Posts : 797
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:27 am

@Amethyst wrote:One reason that Kaitlyn's season was so memorable to me was the 2 weeks or so that they spent filming in Ireland. There were so many interesting location shoots there. Get the right country or location, and I could see some good things happening.

@Amethyst
Frivolous Americans filming reality shows are not welcome in the EU for the foreseeable future. We may think our absurdly irresponsible mismanagement of this global pandemic is no big deal but the real world is horrified and definitely NOT pretending it’s business as usual. Possibly Brazil is a good bet for us, right now. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2144
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 am

My daughter-in-law's from Brazil and would love to go there someday but why would they risk going to a country with that high of risk even if they'd allow it?

For Clare's season, I don’t see them caring if we'd like somewhere different or more exciting. I feel it's going to be California which is a great place but we've seen it so much on the show. Hoping that Matt's season will be different.  Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 4256136633


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 13802
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:56 am

I’m happy Matt’s the new Bachelor and the first Black male lead... BUT what a time to have that role due to the Pandemic. If things more or less stay as they have been his season will be so restricted and that will be a shame.


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3031
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose on Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:01 am

@Idlemess wrote:I’m happy Matt’s the new Bachelor and the first Black male lead... BUT what a time to have that role due to the Pandemic. If things more or less stay as they have been his season will be so restricted and that will be a shame.

It could wean out women who sign up for travel and big experiences.
I do think his season will get a lot of media coverage though so that will IMO be a draw for women looking to cash in on attention. Plus, the lure of getting to hang with Tyler and Hannah B.


It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Posts : 9368
Join date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal on Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:30 am

@notarose I suspect many of the women who have expressed interest did so with the hope of connecting with Matt's bff. Hope they weed them out.


Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 3067
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

 Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum