SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:30 pm

Oh, having Cassie be involved in writing the book chapter was a very respectful compromise, imo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:30 pm

When break ups happen and they claim they will always be friends etc, IMO that rarely happens. I was expecting something further only because I've seen it happen so many times, as well as outside this forum with people I know.

Who is Greg? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:23 am

@GuardianAngel Gregg Sulkin, an actor whose dating Cassie's sister.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 11 8367-910 TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 11 I_got_13 TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 11 E5kqdm15 TheBachelor - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:47 pm

@Linds911 oh I see. Thank you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:55 pm

whit90 wrote:Colton does not need BN for his relevance or his recognition. *IMO*  Many people have moved on from BN and have done well. He has his charities and a new project in the works. I think like any contestant they all go on there for fame. If you follow him now he is not desperately looking for fame just promoting what he has been doing since before he was ever in the BN world. If you chose not to follow him you are not stuck with him . There are many BN contestants out there doing a lot more to keep their 15 minutes of fame going. I will never understand the hatred some of these contestants get for doing what they do. IMO

I agree with this. Colton is doing fine. He has his fans and people that dont like him fine... it happens. I think he did RS because he wanted someone unbiased. Cassie may not be doing interviews but she is certainly taking to her IG to try to get people to take her side so why cant Colton do an interview? Ive always thought Colton to be a good guy. Ill continue rooting for him
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:45 pm

has anyone seen that Cassie has a restraining order against him

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:49 pm

@ule101 It's being discussed here to avoid duplication. If anyone wants to discuss strictly Colton, by all means use his thread.

Cassie's thread

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:27 pm

'The Bachelor' Star Colton Underwood Has Erased Every Post From His Instagram, Here's Why
A few days after The Bachelor star said that Cassie Randolph asked the court to dismiss the restraining order against him, he has erased every post from his IG.

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/hollywood-news/the-bachelor-star-colton-underwood-has-erased-every-post-from-his-instagram-heres-why.html

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:47 pm

@GuardianAngel seems like scrubbing his IG was part of their mutually agreeable settlement!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:55 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@GuardianAngel seems like scrubbing his IG was part of their mutually agreeable settlement!
I’m not so sure since he has done similar things before. He deleted all his Twitter posts a couple of times.

Unfortunately he just resurfaced and posted a few stories. I bet an IG post will soon follow, but the question is what it will look like. Will it be true remorse, or religious platitudes, self-pity and new allegations? Perhaps pretending like nothing happened?

He gained over 5000 followers yesterday, but when I looked at the latest additions, I saws a clear pattern:

• Seemingly from the middle east.
  • About 12 posts and 20-50 followers with similar profiles.
  • In many cases following several thousand.
  • No personal bio or social interaction.

So IMO he is buying followers. I think he has been doing that all this time. His follower count has been about the same since this summer, just above 2M. A man with a plan...
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:33 pm

@blueblues I am going to be sceptical and say he has learned nothing IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:04 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1351937798496989184?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni