SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ComingOutColton - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:22 pm

Colton's fans will be happy to see him on their screen again. I've never heard of this show. The positive is money goes to charity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ComingOutColton - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:37 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't think they have a name for it yet. I wonder if it will be like "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"? Naturally Colton will be on it. I'm waiting for his next appearance. Maybe Celebrity Big Brother? You know he can't get enough attention.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:54 am

For anyone interested "Coming Out Colton" is up on the Bachelor Archives.

https://bachelorarchive.com/26936/coming-out-colton-s01e01/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:22 pm

@Sprite thanks for letting us know!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhEfgePObN/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Seriously? The man has been lying since he first appeared on Becca's season and pretty much in everything thereafter. Becca and Tia lucked out. Poor Cassie got the worst of it. Getting caught stalking and finally admitting he's gay has changed nothing. IMO opinion, getting this show only encouraged him to continue.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:01 am

Lying seems to be his second nature. My guess is that he told Cassie early on that he kept his sweatpants on since he was so paranoid about her possibly dumping him. Then he had to stick to his story when he wrote the book. Compared to everything else it’s pretty harmless though.

My issue here is with Tayshia, saying “I’m not the only person you should feel bad for, there were other women that were trying to fall in love with you.”

There is only one person he really hurt, and that’s Cassie. Tayshia and the rest of them who were “trying to fall in love with him” might have gotten their ego bruised a little, but that’s it. I don’t thing Tayshia has ever even mentioned Cassie no no .
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:59 pm

Did the pant story come out in the book?

Why even say such a thing when it's a blatant lie.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did the pant story come out in the book?

Why even say such a thing when it's a blatant lie.
The pants were only mentioned in passing. The story was that he was so locked in on Cassie that he couldn’t even pretend to be interested in Tayshia. He also said that he would have cut Tayshia at F4, but he wanted Caelynn gone since she was so close to Cassie.
If she had read the book, I don’t think she would focus on the pants.

I have a memory of Colton saying that going into the FS with Tayshia felt like cheating, but I can’t remember when he said it.

Is it allowed to post quotes from the book?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:08 pm

@blueblues You can direct quote word for word, from the book as long as there's a link on where it can be purchased. Amazon? or wherever
No pictures of parts of the book can be posted.

If it's not a direct quote, exact word for word, then mention that it's paraphrasing. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:23 pm

OK, just to give you an idea, here is a direct quote:
I was thinking about Cassie and spending the next day with her. Tayshia had no idea any of this was going on when we met for dinner later that night. She opened up about being a virgin when she got married and the pain of discovering her husband had cheated on her. Then we went back to the fantasy suite and, as viewers saw, I opened a bottle of champagne and poured two glasses. By two or three in the morning, Tayshia realized that nothing was going to happen. Picking up on my vibe—or lack of one—she asked how I could be into her when she was so different from Cassie and Hannah G.
"Eh, don't worry about it," I said, closing the door on any further discussion. Tayshia soon fell asleep on half of the bed, and eventually I laid down next to her in my sweatpants and long-sleeved shirt. I didn't sleep all night.
https://www.amazon.com/First-Time-Finding-Looking-Reality/dp/1982139382

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:25 pm

no no

Don't worry about it? IOW you're not the F1. What a shmuck. He could have left it at he laid down next to her, didn't sleep all night. Why throw in the ridiculous comment about the sweat pants. It's almost imo a message to Cassie, as if she cares.

ETA: $11 for a hardcover? imo that's embarrassing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni