SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:17 pm

Good for him feeling he is in love and now engaged. To me everyone deserves to love who they wish.

IMO he's messed up. Needs the attention, needs the reaffirmation that he is wanted, and needed, and will do what's necessary to obtain that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:32 am

@GuardianAngel

Totally agree. He needs to stop doing these shows. He needs to invest in himself and really figure himself out with some counselling and without it being filmed.

He is young and has a lot to learn. I’m hopeful (yet doubtful) his 30’s will have an epiphany of the person he really wants and needs to be. Hurting anymore people in his “journey” hopefully will be kept to a minimum.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:44 am

Uh well that was fast. Congrats to him I guess.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 23 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 23 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:04 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:25 pm

Those were fun games. He looks very happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:47 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-colton-underwood-94129497/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:22 am

I'm glad he's using his voice for important issues.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpT5ygeNo9q/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:35 pm

I have mixed feelings on Colton's initiative. I believe that improved mental health services should be available for all students. Athletes may have additional pressures but they certainly get a lot more resources ($$) per student, than the typical college student.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I have mixed feelings on Colton's initiative. I believe that improved mental health services should be available for all students. Athletes may have additional pressures but they certainly get a lot more resources ($$) per student, than the typical college student.
It can have a broader effect. By funding a target group like athletes that could free up space in existing college mental health services for students who are not athletes however I do agree that service for all needs more resources.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:30 am

@notarose Good point. I think your argument is a rising tide should lift all boats. IMO the best on campus mental health support should be easy to get to access. My son helped one of his friends who was suicidal try to get help in college. So many roadblocks. I didn't hear about it until a few years afterwards. I would have called the university. That same year, one of his high school classmates was attending the same university. That kid's freshman roommate committed suicide in their dorm room. The school offered to let him have that same room as a 'single' at no extra cost - no offer of counseling and his parents had to advocate to get him moved into another dorm. This was 15-16 years ago. I sure hope things have improved.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:37 am

Access to mental health services is always a worthy cause. I will throw a "but" in here which is that many mental health resources that focus on athletes are there to help them push through their own insecurities to be better under pressure, push to a new goal, etc. Many time it's just another type of coaching and not necessarily therapy as many of us might think of it. It's actually very profitable and where I live controversial as some high schools with large booster groups are able to hire these specific therapists to make their teams stronger and better. Do kids really need that additional pressure or is it a support system? In my experience they aren't teaching these athletes about personal boundaries but how to push past your boundaries. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:20 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni