SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

230 - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Al Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:08 pm

Imo what's so messed up about this is that it seems to be designed, at least partially, to get at Cassie. I hope she's not upset and realizes she dodged a controlling bullet. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

230 - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:02 am

I think Cassie's getting the better end of the deal.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:14 am

The look on his face in that papped pic reminds me of another lead who knew they were being papped as she came out of her apartment one early morning.

@Al IA it's like he's lost his mind and isn't making any sense.

The positive in all this is I hope Cassie can just go through the I don't care stage and move on. It always takes one of the parties to start dating for the other to truly move on. This is all very hurtful, and there was no reason for it IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:46 am

So he has to wait to date someone after they have been separated for months so Cassie does not get hurt. I thought Cassie was never in love with him (heard it a million times on here )so why should she care ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:10 am

whit90 wrote:So he has to wait to date someone after they have been separated for months so Cassie does not get hurt. I thought Cassie was never in love with him (heard it a million times on here )so why should she care ?  

1000% agree.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:13 am

I mean this is clearly PR imo. Lucy’s got a movie coming out & everything she’s been in since PLL has bombed. When Katy Keene got cancelled recently all the talk was about how she can’t carry a show/movie, so she needs to put herself out there and get people talking about something else. Colton just loves fame & attention + he wants to be seen as winning the breakup. It’s all very transparent & reeks of desperation, down to the staged pic sold to TMZ. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:12 am

Three articles in a day, not bad. Colton has now returned to Denver. I wonder if their publicists saw the common interest and acted as match makers.
Colton has always loved attention, but this time I think it’s more about getting back at Cassie for effectively blocking his new book chapter.

Cassie has completely ignored this silliness, and I hope she continues to do that. Considering how they both have acted since the breakup, I can’t understand how the old Cassie-never-loved-him-let’s-hate-her narrative even exists anymore.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:11 am

whit90 wrote:So he has to wait to date someone after they have been separated for months so Cassie does not get hurt. I thought Cassie was never in love with him (heard it a million times on here )so why should she care ?  

I agree. I don't get why Colton gets so much hate on here all of a sudden. I've never been a fan of Cassie and I never thought they were a match.
I think Cassie herself loves the attention. Why else would she have done the other reality show?

230 - Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 6 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:24 am

Dutchy23 wrote:I agree. I don't get why Colton gets so much hate on here all of a sudden. I've never been a fan of Cassie and I never thought they were a match.
I think Cassie herself loves the attention. Why else would she have done the other reality show?
Colton is getting hate because he is acting like a total a**hole all of a sudden.
He once said himself that Cassie was good at gently keeping him in check when he was overreacting to things. We can see now how much he needed that, and once again we are back with the butthurt boy that acted out on MTA two years ago.

Imagine if Cassie had done what Colton did: Passive-aggressive whining on IG for no good reason, threaten to publish a tell-all, tell tabloids that she had starting dating, and finally have a pap stroll with a famous actor.
It is mind-boggling, because she is far to classy to even consider that, but if she did, social media would basically self-combust.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:03 am

I don't have anything against Colton but I don't like the way he's been acting lately. He can date who he wants but this really appears to be a publicity stunt. I guess we'll see if it continues from a distance but I won't be holding my breath. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:

I agree. I don't get why Colton gets so much hate on here all of a sudden. I've never been a fan of Cassie and I never thought they were a match.

I also agree. If Cassie does not want him- he is free to date, be seen with- wherever- anyone he wants. I have always thought Colton wanted the engagement, marriage and kids. Cassie did not seem ready for that- that is okay- her choice. Her going on the Bachelor reruns just to say she did not want to talk about their breakup -did portray a negative slam at Colton. It made it look like she was afraid to talk and upset him-IMO. So why go on the show- just to be seen? She had to know that Chris would ask about the breakup. I would like to see them 'both' happy and at peace- living their lives as they now chose without criticism.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:39 pm

blueblues wrote:
Colton is getting hate because he is acting like a total a**hole all of a sudden.
He once said himself that Cassie was good at gently keeping him in check when he was overreacting to things. We can see now how much he needed that, and once again we are back with the butthurt boy that acted out on MTA two years ago.

Imagine if Cassie had done what Colton did: Passive-aggressive whining on IG for no good reason, threaten to publish a tell-all, tell tabloids that she had starting dating, and finally have a pap stroll with a famous actor.
It is mind-boggling, because she is far to classy to even consider that, but if she did, social media would basically self-combust.
All JMO

@blueblues great post. I always put the shoe on the other foot and realize the stark difference.

I don't see Cassie making a big deal about him dating or anything else. I haven't read anything about Cassie asking he wait before he dates anyone else, maybe I missed it. She honoured their agreement and never said a word during CH's constant questioning. Apparently she stood her ground against Demi TPTB's mouthpiece questioning "50" times about the breakup.

IMO He is the one creating chaos and the only hurt Cassie should be feeling IMO is that he's been totally off the rails with that rude rant on SM. Other than that, she too is free to do as she pleases. I'm glad he is seeing what's her name (sorry don't know her) whether it's short term or not, it get's his mind off of Cassie hopefully, and she needs to meet someone stat!

Whether he was into her more than she IMO makes no difference. They were together, they appeared to have an enjoyable time and now have split. Happens everyday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni