bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by blueblues on Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:44 pm

@GuardianAngel Actually, I think it was more of a tactical move by her lawyer to put pressure on Colton’s side. Notice that her attorney is now Bryan Freedman, listed among Variety500 (which is crazy in itself).

My knowledge of US law comes entirely from TV shows, but if I can still guess, for an amicable solution next month Colton would have to show progress, like perhaps commit to a treatment program, and definitely stop anonymously trashing Cassie in the media.
It’s hard to see how she would be able to trust him, but she seems to be in good hands.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by gabriele on Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I don’t think this is a new incident but rather a police report now being filed about the tracking device. I’m not sure exactly what was done at the time she initially contacted the police over it. It does sound like she did it for legal leverage. I know one article I read, I think in Us, said she was feeling very indecisive. She’s probably trying to be nice about it all but then also needs to stay safe.

gabriele

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:10 pm

@gabriele @blueblues thank you.

I would have thought the police report would have been done when it was discovered on the car or when she arranged for the RO.

That's why I was confused.

Also, this was posted on Sept 24th on the previous page. Made me very uneasy to read that at the time. He has a RO against him, he shouldn't have been any where near the area.

@gabriele wrote:Colton has been papped in LA. This makes me uneasy especially the timing so close after Cassie’s post on IG. I sure hope he stays far away from her.

Colton spotted in LA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60005

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:33 am

The 'amicable solution' is probably that their lawyers are going to come to an agreement, not that Cassie and Colton are personally trying to sort it out
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 951

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum