SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:52 pm

blueblues wrote:I wonder how Cassie is doing today. It looks like she got a heads up, because (unlike others) she has stayed in her home region through the pandemic, but yesterday she posted from a tropical location. Hopefully she has her phone turned off and enjoys her vacation.

I had a look at the comments on her latest post, and they are supportive for the most part, though somewhat invasive. Some are even apologizing for siding with Colton during their breakup.
Still nothing I would want to read if I were her.

I don’t expect Cassie to talk about it in public, so I don’t think we will ever get a truthful description of the dynamics of her relationship with Colton. I have to admit that I am curious though.
All JMO

Yes, my thoughts are with Cassie. This has to be tough for her no matter which way you look at it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:15 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1382484569979559939?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:37 pm

Amethyst wrote:
blueblues wrote:I wonder how Cassie is doing today. It looks like she got a heads up, because (unlike others) she has stayed in her home region through the pandemic, but yesterday she posted from a tropical location. Hopefully she has her phone turned off and enjoys her vacation.

I had a look at the comments on her latest post, and they are supportive for the most part, though somewhat invasive. Some are even apologizing for siding with Colton during their breakup.
Still nothing I would want to read if I were her.

I don’t expect Cassie to talk about it in public, so I don’t think we will ever get a truthful description of the dynamics of her relationship with Colton. I have to admit that I am curious though.
All JMO

Yes, my thoughts are with Cassie. This has to be tough for her no matter which way you look at it.

I was hoping that Cassie had some heads up that Colton was making this public today. But seeing @bluwavz post from @usweekly, she didn't know. Deep down, if she really thinks about it, she probably suspected, but I could understand if she's upset by the time lost trying to make a relationship work with Colton.

As for the stalking Cassie mess not being addressed by any media, maybe Colton has already apologized, and the two of them have come to terms and moved on. Maybe Cassie doesn't want all that aired out again? I know if I were in her shoes I'd rather move on than be dragged in the media again talking about someone you'd rather just put in the past.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:28 pm

I hope Cassie’s been surrounded by loved ones today and was able to have her phone turned off.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:20 am

The US Weekly article says that Colton's Netflix series is about "his journey." My question is, will this filmed portrayal include his relationship with Cassie? If so, that raises a whole lot of red flags.

Would he still be under contract at this point? Or is he entirely free to talk about his experiences on the franchise? If so, that potentially exposes not only Cassie, but others as well, such as Hannah B. and Tia. If I were Cassie, I would have a lot of questions about that.

ETA -- Apparently, he is no longer under contract.

Last edited by Amethyst on Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:31 am

Wow, so I was wrong, he didn’t even give her a warning. What a self-centered ruthless POS he is.
This makes his vague apology to her even more performative and useless.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:04 pm

blueblues wrote:Wow, so I was wrong, he didn’t even give her a warning. What a self-centered ruthless POS he is.
JMO

So sad, people will do anything for fame. He has 2M followers all of sudden. He has put the poor girl thru so much, and now this without any warning, really? What a POS indeed!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:45 pm

I'm definitely in the Cassie camp on this. Colton seems to have what he wants now with another reality show. Cassie has a lot going for her and I hope she doesn't look back while she moves on with her life.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:21 pm

blueblues wrote:Wow, so I was wrong, he didn’t even give her a warning. What a self-centered ruthless POS he is.
JMO

I think he may have come to a legal agreement with Cassie to not contact her anymore, as a part of their agreement/settlement after his stalking behavior. JMO
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:36 am

That's probably true, @Amethyst. I do think he could have given her a heads up by contacting a friend or family member of Cassie's to make sure she wasn't blindsided.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:44 pm

albean99 wrote:That's probably true, @Amethyst. I do think he could have given her a heads up by contacting a friend or family member of Cassie's to make sure she wasn't blindsided.

Yes, I wondered about that. Or, he could have had his lawyer contact either her lawyer or a family member. But perhaps he was just being extra cautious in that regard. Either way, it could not have been pleasant for Cassie to be blindsided like that. I just hope that he keeps her out of his Netflix series.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:30 pm

Cassie also has a publicist. He had every opportunity to inform her if he wanted to.

Anyway, what now appears to be a coincident is that she is currently in Mexico with her siblings and a group of friends, and she seems to have no intention to say anything.

I hope she knew. She must have, right?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90