SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:32 pm

There are so many ways to give a sincere apology that would not violate whatever agreement there is between them. Colton could have addressed it head-on in his GMA interview - saying I know that I have an agreement with Cassie not to contact her but ...

"I want Cassie and her family to know how much I sincerely apologize for what I put them through. Her family took care of me at one of my weakest moments and I will always be grateful to them." Boom - addresses the elephant in the room and at least sounds sincere. Maybe Colton needs a writer for his Netflix doc!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:52 pm

blueblues wrote:Cassie also has a publicist. He had every opportunity to inform her if he wanted to.

Anyway, what now appears to be a coincident is that she is currently in Mexico with her siblings and a group of friends, and she seems to have no intention to say anything.

I hope she knew. She must have, right?
JMO

IMO, it's hard to say. He may or may not have told her about his struggles. I tend to think that he did not. Plus, some women don't have a highly developed gaydar. I used to work in an industry in NYC where the vast majority of men are gay. Even then, I didn't always pick up on it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:45 pm

https://twitter.com/Life_and_Style/status/1383202681297178626?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:00 pm

Despite some clickbait headlines, Cassie hasn’t said anything until now, other than thanking for all the kind comments. Today on her YouTube-channel, she said this:
Regarding the topic in the media that brought my name up this week, I just want to let you know that I’m not going to be further discussing it or commenting on it for now. There is a lot of layers to it, and I feel like the best thing for me at this time is to move forward.
If I do decide in the future to say anything or make a comment at all you guys will be the first to know.
https://youtu.be/e4essSCicV8?t=36

So just as I thought, she is keeping it classy and staying out of his mess.
She also bought a really nice house. Smiley
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:17 pm

@blueblues Good for her. I like that she doesn't cater to SM gossip and feel she has to prove herself or explain anything. She has always handled herself professionally and with class imo.

She bought a house? That's fantastic!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:32 am

https://twitter.com/JustJared/status/1388047168574005250?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:24 pm

Pap invasion of HB.Rolling Eyes I guess it was just a matter of time.
That song was pretty revealing, but Cassie has continued to keep things hidden, until recently when Brighton has started to show up here and there in her videos and IG, though presented as a long term friend.

She has looked quite happy recently. I really hope she has found a good guy this time.

I also hope that Colton’s crazy fans leave her alone now. It’s hard to see what they could complain about, but the other day there was a comment that said “U made our boy Colton to become gay”, which is twisted in so many ways.

In her latest YT video from Mexico it says “little did I know how unintentionally well-timed this vacation would be” which IMO confirms that she got no heads up from Colton.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es3JSVWWPeQ

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 01, 2021 10:23 am

Good for her. I hope they enjoy a good relationship with lots of fun. There will always be crazies out there who choose sides after a split, which IMO I'll never understand. Well maybe I do, it's those who don't have a good heart for all people jmo.

I hope she continues being herself, and ignores the drama which imo is useless for ones happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 01, 2021 11:27 am

Good for Cassie. I'm glad that she's been able to stay out of the drama for the most part.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 01, 2021 2:51 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1388565389186060288?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 01, 2021 9:52 pm

That's even better that they've been friends for over 5 years. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 17, 2021 2:56 pm

Congratulations to Cassie! Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO_BvhMnwfo/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90