SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Mon May 17, 2021 5:34 pm

Congratulations to Cassie! Such a great achievement!
Hoorray
She graduated right on schedule, after going on the Bachelor, doing press tours and events (or skipping events due to the work load), dealing with the pressure and backlash of being F1, and dealing with a stalker.

She could easily have put school on hold to become a full time influencer, and made a ton of money in a short amount of time. Instead she kept working towards the goal she had already set, while at the same time monetizing her fame enough to (at least as I imagine) finish without any student loans, and with some savings to eventually start the clinic she has been talking about. She will do a lot of good in her profession.

Balance and dedication! I am such a fan.

She wasn’t able to graduate with her classmates due to the pandemic, but her beloved beach is the next best thing. giggling
Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 18 2021-012

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by leavers Mon May 17, 2021 6:42 pm

I love this for her! She would have put in so much work through some very trying times. And I love that she's become a SLP, as the parent of a child who has weekly speech therapy I know how valuable a career it is. Much more valuable than an influencer, IMO just saying (and I don't know if it's the same in the US but here a speechie will literally never be out of work and they're very in demand, so it's a great career choice from a practical POV too)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon May 17, 2021 6:42 pm

Congratulations to Cassie! A Master's degree is a tremendous achievement. I hope that she enjoys her career!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 17, 2021 9:59 pm

wow reading her IG reminded me of everything she went through while continuing with her studies.

Hoorray Cassie what a proven dedicated hard worker!

@leavers thanks for sharing your personal experience.

We have a childrens centre near me. They are amazing dedicated people who do what I call miracle work. I volunteered a few times at their telephone fund raising event and breakfast kick off's. It's heartwarming to see.

Cassie will be helping so many people!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 17, 2021 11:56 pm

I am very impressed by this girl. She stuck to her guns and her schooling through all the BS she had to go through. She left the bachelor nation in the dust and forged her own path and now has a real career. She is a class act all the way.

PS -- Her mom is gorgeous and looks very young. Great genes run in the family.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:23 pm

she found love.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:45 pm

Good for her!! I hope she's happy and having fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Brighton released a music video to mark their one year anniversary. Cassie is heavily featured in it, and they are pretty cute together.
I had no idea that they have been a couple for so long.

https://hollywoodlife.com/2021/08/09/brightons-video-for-dreaming-confirms-cassie-randolph-relationship/

ETA: Cassie’s IG post:
cassierandolph So so excited that the “Dreaming” music video is finally out for you guys to watch!! This song is obviously very special to me. About 5 months ago when it was just a demo, I began using it as my YouTube intro song, and shortly after @briiighton trusted me to attempt to sing some background vocals on it! In a funny way I feel like this song is one of my kittens that I’ve been watching grow up. Anywho, we’ve been SO impatiently waiting to share this with you all  What do you guys think!? Full video is linked in my stories!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSXJDyflTJw/

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:53 pm

That was pretty good! Cute how he incorporated the part about not telling her girlfriends into the lyrics.

She even sang vocals!

She was smart to keep it quiet. She was never one to want all the attention imo so this gave them a chance to date without all the reference to TOG.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Cassie’s BF Brighton has released his debut EP and given a couple of interviews.
I like the guy. He sounds like a sweetheart, and he seems to have gone through a lot in his life to get to where he is now.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/exclusive-brighton-reinhardt-debuts-dreaming-ep-inspired-past-heartbreak-finding-love-cassie-randolph.html/

https://open.spotify.com/embed/episode/32KfOiPmoncdX9ppPW5C4H

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:46 pm

@blueblues Thanks for posting. That's a good article. He's been through a lot.

He's young imo but very mature.

You could tell in the podcast how sweet he is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Interesting that Cassie, who likes privacy, has fallen in love with a heartthrob! Can only imagine the young women who follow them!

But I like his music and his story is special. As long as he treats Cassie like a queen, ok by me!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90