SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Al Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:36 pm

These articles, that are obviously using Colton as a source imo, are disgusting. And it shows that the restraining order has not been a wake up call to him. I'm glad her sister spoke out today.

Al

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:Not gonna lie. A little shocked at people making excuses for Colton here.

I'm not making excuses for him. Obviously the stalking behavior needs to stop. I shared what I think are the potential reasons behind his behavior, and a path forward for him (professional counseling.)

Colton will have to deal with the legal system now. Hopefully that will get the message through to him that things need to change. I don't think that Cassie took this step lightly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:25 pm

It’s good to see Michelle come to Cassie’s defense. Her friend Linda did too.
Now I want some popular members of BN to do the same, to balance Colton’s blabbing in the tabloids.
JMO
Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 8 2020-026

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:28 pm

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1305634187454500864?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:22 pm

Amethyst wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Not gonna lie. A little shocked at people making excuses for Colton here.

I'm not making excuses for him. Obviously the stalking behavior needs to stop. I shared what I think are the potential reasons behind his behavior, and a path forward for him (professional counseling.)

Colton will have to deal with the legal system now. Hopefully that will get the message through to him that things need to change. I don't think that Cassie took this step lightly.

Same. I’m not making excuses either and I’m 100% on Cassie’s side.

I hope this is the wake up call he needs to and he learns his lesson. The alternative is him continuing to do it or doing it to someone else. That’s not defending him. That’s wanting there to be no more victims.

I also hope the show learns from this too. The fence jump was a red flag, not romantic and it shouldn’t have been portrayed as such and after that happened the show shouldn’t have pushed them together. But there’s no way they’ll learn and they’ll probably just stop referring to his season as much as they can.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:44 pm

I'm glad Cassie's sister spoke up pointing out the lies. I need to see more people do this!

As per my post upthread, it was obvious to me and others, the first article was all one sided. Now that Michelle has clarified truth vs lies, I'm sure Colton is now panicking. IMHO I wouldn't be surprised if there will be more lies unless he realizes he needs to face this issue and accept all the consequences.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:14 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1305664414708883457?s=20

https://twitter.com/HollywoodLife/status/1305662125868752896?s=20

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:23 pm

That article IMHO is now filled with a cry for sympathy and inflicting guilt on her. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 pm

The court filing in that Hollywood Life article is disturbing.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:44 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:RS said on his live that Cassie was granted a TRO against Colton ahead of the hearing. October 6th is when a judge will determine if a permanent RO will be granted.

The fact that she was given a TRO says a lot about the amount of evidence she had. I don't think some people (not on here, mostly IG comments) understand how often women are denied or not taken seriously when seeking protection.
From what I was reading last night about this process to get the permanent (it’s actually 5 years and then can be renewed) DVRO: Cassie will have to show up in person at the hearing and she has to make her case herself to the judge showing her evidence. I guess a lawyer doesn’t do it for you like in a trial. I don’t think Colton has to appear in person but if he does he can also speak on his behalf either admitting to his wrongdoings or defending himself. So, if both appear they will have to face each other and speak about the situation at the RO hearing. I don’t envy Cassie having to do that.Here’s hoping Colton just admits what he’s done and leaves her alone from here on out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:29 pm

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1305674235885490176?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/1305674235885490176?s=20
Just absolutely horrendous takes from them both. This is the reason Colton & men like Colton are able to feel so comfortable stalking & harassing women. Because it doesn’t matter what they do, they will always be the ones to get the benefit of the doubt & the sympathy. Imagine hearing that a woman’s ex has been sending her threatening messages, showing up uninvited to her home, & placed a tracking device on her car, and your takeaway is ‘oh well I hope he’s okay’. Just worms for brains. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90