SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  Empty Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:02 am

I know it's months away (depending on everything going on right now) but articles and interviews will be coming out so thought I would make the thread early. Get excited people!! Kaitlyn's dream for 5 years is finally coming true!! cheerleader cheerleader

People article

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  8367-910 Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  I_got_13 Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  E5kqdm15 Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:49 pm

I'm happy for her!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:13 pm

The expression on their faces before CH told them was of worry, and scared, but then, I love the reaction after she was asked! Total surprise and excitement. I can't imagine what was going through her mind.

I haven't been crazy the last few season's of DWTS but I'm looking forward to this season!

I'm sure Jason will be there for every single show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Any guesses who her partner will be? Because she is so petite, I'm thinking Sasha. And do you think there is any truth to the rumor that Tyler C may also be a competitor? It would be cool to have a Bachelor group date at DWTS.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:21 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrTnH6jeQq/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Good for her. She has such determination when she sets her mind to something.

She'll be in great shape for DWTS. Look at those abs!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:50 am

Proud of her! She's going to kill it on DWTS!

Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  8367-910 Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  I_got_13 Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  E5kqdm15 Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:05 pm

There are so few BN couples where I truly love them both.  Jason and Kaitlyn were not a pair I might have seen together, but wow, they work and are so happy.  Two good folk who found each other.  I cannot wait to root for her on DWTS.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEF1osWBgT3/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:01 pm

Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  1f60d Dwts - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  2764

He's the best!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:49 am

sign heart He really is! Loved him from the moment he stepped on my TV screen.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:46 pm

Kaitlyn is already in LA with Ramen and Jason and Pinot will join in a week or so. The season starts on September 14th. Looking forward to finding out who her partner is and watching her dance and voting. cheerleader

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

+14
provenceguy
Maddy
albean99
veg_out
suzq
Astrobach
mbl
Jolena
alwaystulips
bluwavz
Norcalgal