SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:43 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 ElTOgKSXEAM8Opx
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChicksInTheOff/media/grid?idx=19
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:30 pm

Don't forget to vote for Kaitlyn and Artem tonight!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 Jakait10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 10228-11 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 Voice_11 
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11334

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:56 pm

That's a very sweet post!

I'm looking forward to the jive!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 67881

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:05 am

She killed her argentine tango!!!! It was fierce and stunning. I think I've already watched it five times tonight. Even if she doesn't win, I'm so happy she had the experience of getting a perfect score.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:15 am

@crunchette She was amazing. My favorite of everyone’s dances this season.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:34 pm

^Yes, she was!
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 EmbVCLCXYAYNQFP
Bachelor Bob @BachelorBob_
How does Kaitlyn just get better and better every week?? #DWTS pic.twitter.com/OOlmoF5kbW
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorBob_/media/grid?idx=2
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 EmeVmxvXIAYdTSy
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeaSis001/status/1326193112193044480?p=v
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 S7wDfDH0ECu2--so
Chicks in the Office @ChicksInTheOff
What does pure joy look like? It looks like @kaitlynbristowe getting all 10s on #DWTS as she should pic.twitter.com/9T17mAMtqI
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChicksInTheOff/status/1325982158536708097?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:43 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 EmbbJHYXIAUceAd
Dancing with the Stars #DWTS @DancingABC
Way to leave your hearts on the dance floor, @JustinaMachado and @KaitlynBristowe 💃 That #IconsNight dance off was Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 1105969562! #DWTS pic.twitter.com/dO3LAZF1T8
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC/media/grid?idx=3
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 EmbE6KWWMAAgtkZ
TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance @TeamArtemDWTS 17hmember we only have THREE episodes left. #TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance NEED us to VOTE!! #DWTS #BachelorNation #BellaArmy pic.twitter.com/6ZXRKUXgsg
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamArtemDWTS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:51 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 El6TzT9XEAgiW69
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 EmaN5COXYAI-rd9
https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamArtemDWTS
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:24 pm

Woohoo!! Finally a perfect score!! clapping! cheerleader I also watched a few times, her legs were fierce! I wish she got extra points in the relay but Justina was just dancing more and couldn't be stopped. Oh well she made it to the semi-finales!!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 Jakait10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 10228-11 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 6 Voice_11 
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Kait and Jason FTed after her dance last night and he was cheering so loud she told him to quiet down because they have neighbors. giggling

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jason-tartick-celebrates-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-over-dwts-score/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:03 pm

Thanks @Maddy for all the pics and @Linds911 for posting the dance! I got to watch her but I couldn't watch the rest of the show. I just rewatched her dance again, it was soooo good!

She was amazing! I'm so happy for her. I love Jason's excitement. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 67881

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:29 am

@GuardianAngel

Ha Ha GA. I knew you would come around to some sort of appreciation for her.

If it took Jason. Then i am glad. You get to see the parts that we love about her.

But i like the Bratty side too. LOL 😂 She has grown so much in the last 2-3 years. That is for sure. she really is a hard worker and not just an influencer.

I cant wait for her to settle down after this. I think a family is her next priority.

(not that she doesnt have a lovely family with Pino and Ramen)

She just wants one that doesnt shed as much too... giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

+14
provenceguy
Maddy
albean99
veg_out
suzq
Astrobach
mbl
Jolena
alwaystulips
bluwavz
Norcalgal