SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:35 pm

Artem on Off The Vine talking w/ Kaitlyn about DWTS, and becoming a new dad.

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Artem-Chigvintsev

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 Jakait10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 10228-11 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 Voice_11 
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11334

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:57 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUFsKnLAwkX/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDz2HkgihG/

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 Jakait10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 10228-11 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 9 Voice_11 
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:21 am

@Linds911 thanks for posting. I missed DWTS so I missed that commercial.

They both look great! What is the part where she's dancing? Was that from her season on DWTS or are they going to be doing a routine?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 67881

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:21 pm

@GuardianAngel I think it was just for the commercial as I don't recognize it.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:44 pm

@Linds911 yes I didn't recognize it either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:17 am

Well I was planning on locking and archiving this thread once DWTS crowned a new winner but since Kaitlyn is going on tour I shall keep it open!! How exciting!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:58 pm

@Linds911 do you know how long the tours last? Just trying to put a time frame on possible wedding months. Smiley

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/1457748857794691072

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:20 pm

^^ January to March and looks like she will be on most of them. Guessing a summer wedding as she loves summer time!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:51 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‘Can’t Wait’ for ‘DWTS’ Tour Despite Being ‘So Stiff’ 3 Days Into Rehearsals
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-is-so-stiff-3-days-into-dwts-tour-rehearsals/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 18065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:27 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYVcBzRr1Fi/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 18065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

+14
provenceguy
Maddy
albean99
veg_out
suzq
Astrobach
mbl
Jolena
alwaystulips
bluwavz
Norcalgal