SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:26 pm

offtopic But I cannot express how much I dislike guys wearing short pants with no socks when it is such formal dress. Those loafers look like slippers. Just no!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:34 pm

@Sprite laugh out loud same!! That's one thing I dislike about him the rest i ok! laugh out loud Most of the guys on Michelle's season were like that too!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 8367-910 Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:51 pm

@Linds911 Yes, this seems to be the style now. I am not a huge fan of the short dress pants...ever. No socks makes it all worse. I don't mind it as much as a casual look, but if you are in a formal tux, no socks ruins the formality.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:01 pm

I think he's tall, dark & handsome, Does anyone know who he is and what he does for a living? TIA I guess he 's the mystery man that she's been rumored to have been dating the past months.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:09 am

Jolena wrote:I think he's tall, dark & handsome, Does anyone know who he is and what he does for a living? TIA I guess he 's the mystery man that she's been rumored to have been dating the past months.
Reddit sleuth's think he is https://www.cbre.us/people-and-offices/blaine-hart

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:53 am

Linds911 wrote:So happy for her!! I hope one day she will show us the mystery guy! Smiley

This might be him but his IG is private. https://www.instagram.com/blaineh86

You and I might be correct re our posts on the previous page back in Nov!  yes

Stunning pictures!!

I was pretty sure she remained good friends with Kacie.

I'm so happy for Andi and Kacie too! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:55 am

jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I think he's tall, dark & handsome, Does anyone know who he is and what he does for a living? TIA I guess he 's the mystery man that she's been rumored to have been dating the past months.
Reddit sleuth's think he is  https://www.cbre.us/people-and-offices/blaine-hart

According to his Bio he's in South Carolina, doesn't Andi live in LA now. Long distance relationship?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:02 pm

@gurlbrit yes, that and on page 2 of this thread I posted he works for the same company Matt James works for. That's a huge company and I'm sure he could transfer if he wanted to.

I'm not sure about Andi moving to SC? Who knows though. People's priorities change.

I'm not sure what she can't do in SC that she's doing now in LA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@gurlbrit yes, that and on page 2 of this thread I posted he works for the same company Matt James works for. That's a huge company and I'm sure he could transfer if he wanted to.

I'm not sure about Andi moving to SC? Who knows though. People's priorities change.

I'm not sure what she can't do in SC that she's doing now in LA.

CBRE is nationwide so he could possibly move. ITA about Andi doing what's she doing in SC! She would also be closer to home (Atlanta?).

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:58 am

Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 3 1f60d

He is so good looking!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYcRFTxOnP_/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:16 pm

Central Park never looked better!!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:29 pm

I wonder if he lives in NYC otherwise why ask if she should move back? Everything I could find for him states he's in S.C. Maybe that's why Kelly Travis and Andi's Mom replied like this?

kellytravisty's profile picture
kellytravisty
Verified
Back to the east coast. Not back to Nyc 😬
1w21 likesReply

hysfirstwife's profile picture
hysfirstwife
@kellytravisty @andidorfman
I concur!❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYcRFTxOnP_/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman Hart & Blaine Hart - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+10
jen689
Jolena
albean99
LoveDovez
Norcalgal