bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:18 am

Bachelor Nation - Chris and Bri Romantic and Musical Moments Captured

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 am

BristausFan Video - Cutest Moments

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:22 am

Found you - their original song-video
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:42 am

All of Chris and Bri - Original Music

Your Touch

Heart Open

I Do -Tell em

Found You

My favorites are Heart Open, Your Touch, Found You. I listen to them in my car on repeat. Check them out
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Chris and Bri First Date
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:59 pm

@Maggenzm Thanks for all the goodies! I missed most of LTYH so this is great! yes

They are so in love, I love watching them together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60418

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:23 am

@GuardianAngel wrote:@Maggenzm Thanks for all the goodies! I missed most of LTYH so this is great! yes

They are so in love, I love watching them together!

You're welcome GA! It's been a while since I posted anything, so it was my pleasure!

I agree they are adorable, especially when they are together. Bri went back home for a family vacation.
Can't wait to see them back together!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:26 am

GA, I have a question. Why is it that every time I post something, it comes out in double, almost every post. Is it anything I am doing wrong? Help!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:51 pm

If you hit send, and nothing happens (maybe slow connection?)or you thought it didn't work, so you hit send again it's really posting twice. I checked with support and there aren't any forum issues.

Does that help? There really isn't any other explanation that I know of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60418

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:25 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:If you hit send, and nothing happens (maybe slow connection?)or you thought it didn't work, so you hit send again it's really posting twice. I checked with support and there aren't any forum issues.

Does that help? There really isn't any other explanation that I know of.

Yes, you're right, I do hit more than once when nothing happens the first time. I need to be more patient! TY GA!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:03 am

Chris and Bri  TellemTuesday

I love their banter- and Bri has a way with words! Sweet couple!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:35 pm

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion  - Page 2 EdPqUU0UMAAyFyb
Chris and Bri Music @chrisnbrimusic
We have now both officially visited each other. ✔❤ Thank you all so much for all of your support with our first merch launch! We are so glad you all are enjoying your Chris and Bri swag 😎 What have been your favorite items so far? pic.twitter.com/bkfEp2SCu1
https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisnbrimusic
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum