bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:03 am

Thanks Maddy for this. Love these two and follow them on instagram. I didn't know they had Twitter accounts, sweet!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:11 am

https://www.instagram.com/tellemwatson/ has a photo with Bri ( pink dress), the 3rd photo on the first row, but I don't know how to bring it over. Can someone bring it over? Thanks!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Duplicate

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Tellem Tuesday June 13, 2020
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:55 pm

It is really nice that this show actually created a legitimate romantic couple that has lasted beyond the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:34 pm

@suzq wrote:It is really nice that this show actually created a legitimate romantic couple that has lasted beyond the show.
I know, right! Now, I can get both my love and music passions satisfy in one show. I love it!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:44 pm

Tellem Tuesday June 24, 2020
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:46 pm

Tellem Tuesday July 14, 2020

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:36 am; edited 7 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:27 am

Tellem Tuesday (on Wednesday) July 20, 2020

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:41 am; edited 7 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:55 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC89zrCDR3e/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected image)
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:06 am

Beautiful couple! I like this one too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6oyfZhEIP/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 60418

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:30 am

Yay! I like that one too, but I didn't know how to bring them over from the instagram. I know how to post on the youtube link, but which is the instagram link?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Watson and Bri Stauss - Listen To Your Heart - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum