SELECT CONTENT

Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1  Empty Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:07 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:Probably doesn't mean anything but noting the the record that Lesina and Matt A are now following each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

Norcalgal wrote:Hmmm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cross Bach pollination! She was doing some locum work in Australia earlier in the year, they could have crossed paths potentially..  Would they be a good match, I didn’t watch her season? At least they could bond over the difficulties of being the lead.

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Cross Bach pollination! She was doing some locum work in Australia earlier in the year, they could have crossed paths potentially..  Would they be a good match, I didn’t watch her season? At least they could bond over the difficulties of being the lead.

They could indeed but I think that would probably be the limits of their compatibility TBH.  laugh out loud  Lesina is high maintenance IMO, and Matt seems to prefer girls who are a bit more doting.  

One date would get them back in the headlines if they wanted some attention (though both seem to have withdrawn from the spotlight post-shows).  Just something to keep an eye on...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum