SELECT CONTENT

Bennett Jordan - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bennet jordan - Bennett Jordan - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bennett Jordan - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:54 pm

I couldn't help but feel sorry for his ex-fiance last night. While Bennett clearly preferred not to talk about her, he did anyways and made it seem llike she meant nothing to him. That has to hurt from your ex-fiance. She probably feels like she dodged a bullet, though!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

bennet jordan - Bennett Jordan - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bennett Jordan - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:20 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well, it's a bennet jordan - Bennett Jordan - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 274c for me.

Oh brother! laugh out loud

Now that I can see his IG since it isn't private anymore, his first post since his last post in April was July 21st, but his post count stayed the same all through filming.

@GuardianAngel you were right from the beginning.  He literally creeps me out.  He can be a mean bully IMO and I wonder what Tayshia thinks seeing his true behavior play out on the episodes.   JMO.

I'm 2 for 3 laugh out loud. Ivan and Dr Joe didn't disappoint. Bennet I thought with his credentials, was a big contender for Clare. Then the bio was posted and that's when he deserved the bennet jordan - Bennett Jordan - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 274c laugh out loud

Bennett says he is the total package. Handsome? Check. Great job? Check. Mature and ready to find his wife? Check! So why is he single, you may be wondering? According to Bennett, he hasn't always been "this successful and good looking.".....Since then, it's always been women pursuing him...
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/bennett-2020

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bennett Jordan - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7