SELECT CONTENT

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:59 am

Brendan posted this today... he’s got a really great smile imo. Tayshia’s got excellent taste Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 1f60d. (the pic is from a shoot he did last year btw).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHyAZZxnboZ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:27 pm

@bluwavz  Thanks for posting this.  They just make me smile.  I am so curious to see what happened because they seem so good together.
I love when he told her, he is "well rounded, but knows it's not the sexiest thing".  He just continues to entertain me.  Lots of things can change over time in a relationship, but fun and the ability to laugh together is priceless.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:59 pm

He is a great looking guy and I'm sure will do well modeling.

The outake was so funny.

IDK can't see them as a couple. I'm never crazy about those who's IG are full of selfies, and not much of their real life. If the rumour is true he left because he didn't want to get engaged again, to me, that translates to I'm not into you and I don't want to try. JMO's. I think he's focused on his career.

It was posted up thread by @Jsmit02 that he was not big on SM. That's fine, a lot of people aren't. But, it's just another reason for me not liking all those selfies without any interesting content because if you don't post much but what you do post is all about you, to me that's not interesting  JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He is a great looking guy and I'm sure will do well modeling.

The outake was so funny.

IDK can't see them as a couple. I'm never crazy about those who's IG are full of selfies, and not much of their real life. If the rumour is true he left because he didn't want to get engaged again, to me, that translates to I'm not into you and I don't want to try. JMO's. I think he's focused on his career.

It was posted up thread by @Jsmit02 that he was not big on SM. That's fine, a lot of people aren't. But, it's just another reason for me not liking all those selfies without any interesting content because if you don't post much but what you do post is all about you, to me that's not interesting  JMO's.

Completely agreed with the bold. In all the years I’ve watched this show, I’ve never seen any contestant that was actually in love with the lead leave on their own. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:33 pm

He was a model before this.. has never stepped foot on a roof in his entire life. His family doesn’t own a roofing business. Anyone who has seen how soft and smooth his hands are in real life would know that’s a complete lie laugh out loud. And he leaves on his own.. put two and two together. This show is a business decision. That’s all. Sorry haha

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:01 pm

@Jsmith02 Is there evidence that his family does not have a roofing business?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:08 pm

yeah.. I’ve known him personally since kindergarten laugh out loud. His family does not now, nor never has owned a roofing business 😂

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsmith02 Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion - Page 3 A9e51f10

A pretty funny photo of Brendan from our senior year. For those who may think I’m lying about knowing him. Lol

Jsmith02

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:30 pm

@Jsmith02 don't worry about who believes you and who doesn't. Our rules are we accept all opinions and comments within the rules. It's up to us individually to decide if we believe or not. We always appreciate those who know contestants and gives us tid bits of info. thumbsup

What did I miss about the roofing company? no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:37 pm

@Jsmith02 I just did a quick search in google and found this roofing business in Milford Mass. if you scroll down you can see that Brendan is listed as an employee along with another person with the last name Morais. Perhaps this is his family roofing business.

https://www.caffreyroofrepair.com/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:50 pm

Yeah, Dan is his brother. He did an interview with a local paper back in October saying that Brendan worked in roofing on and off in the when he was college, but has been doing it consistently for the last 4 years. He called him a “meticulous” roofer. He’s not really a big-time model, so it makes sense he does other work to make a living.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brendan Morais & Pieper James - Bachelor in Paradise 7 - Discussion

+26
bachfan218
quietpal
hooked4
ElonM
Jane Austen