SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteJewellery - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:28 pm

Congrats Qiniso!! There is a lot more info in the article, including a vid which doesn't have the option to embed. She's so pretty and she has such a great personality!

"Yaaas, girl!" an excited Qiniso Van Damme said during our interview, just as M-Net was about to announce the model and actress as SA's very first bachelorette.
M-Net said in the announcement on Wednesday: "Qiniso has been a fan favourite right from the start and we know for sure that she will ignite all the passion and excitement that The Bachelorette franchise is renowned for worldwide."
Qiniso told us about who she'd likely give her first impression rose to and who'd be getting her final rose.
On the role she said: "I also definitely see the importance of having a brown girl's love story be something revered, be something watched – and supported and loved."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteJewellery - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Can’t wait for this one. Qiniso was a blast to watch. Quite frankly, although I enjoyed her on the Bachelor, it seems the producers allowed her to audition for the role. I’m not surprised she’s the pick

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteJewellery - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:18 pm

In case it's missed in our banner thread, how beautiful is this!

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:22 pm

Love the banner [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

I’m so thrilled Quiniso is the bachelorette. She’s who I was hoping for all along! Stunning inside and out. Love her. I’m only hoping they pick some great men! The bachelors they chose were both duds imo so casting really needs to step it up for her season!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:43 am

There’s a comment on Qiniso’s IG about the progress of the show. Her response was to say, just tune in on @mnettv channel 101 in Feb 2021 to join in on the journey.

So of course nothing earth shattering but she ended it with the “heart eyes” emoji

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the update. Sounds positive!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:38 am

First promo for the season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:41 am

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the vid and the link. The link gives a lot of info about her. The vid shows how beautiful she is but also I think she can be fun.

So, how do you pronounce her name? The link to a tweet I think they are talking about it, but I can't hear it very well.

My name is difficult to pronounce so I know what it's like. Very frustrating. Everyday there's a conversation about your name.

ETA: Kin - eee- so

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:34 pm

I can't wait for this season to come out! Q and Bridge were my favs from that crop - Marc's season was one of the few I actually looked forward to watching start to finish, hopefully that continues. A lil birdy says they'll be up on the Archive if you don't have a DSTV subscription.

(shout into the void - does anyone know of a free service that auto transcribes greek? youtube doesn't seem to work, and the alpha network doesn't include subtitles in their videos. Unfortunately it really makes the 35 or so episodes of Bachelor Greece a lil confusing)
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:58 pm

I wish I was able to see her season here in the states. Would the episodes be available on YouTube or some other services for international viewers to watch? Thanks.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:21 pm

chasus71 wrote:I wish I was able to see her season here in the states. Would the episodes be available on YouTube or some other services for international viewers to watch? Thanks.

bachelor archive should have it
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum