SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:24 pm

leavers wrote:
chasus71 wrote:I wish I was able to see her season here in the states. Would the episodes be available on YouTube or some other services for international viewers to watch? Thanks.

bachelor archive should have it

Thank you!!! Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes. They had the SA Bachelor when it was on, so I assume her season will also be included.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Perfect thanks so much. I am looking forward to watching this especially since she is the first SA Bachelorette.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:03 am

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes. They had the SA Bachelor when it was on, so I assume her season will also be included.
I have it on very good authority that "they" can't wait for the season to start!!
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:30 am

I checked to see when the show is starting and there isn't a definite date yet. All I could find is that it will be sometime in February.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:03 am

The initial round of suitors for Q has just dropped on MNet's youtube channel a few minutes ago.

It's an "interesting" format, with some "interesting" characters. Some flamboyant, some not. But you will get a deep insight into whether contestants prefer tiktok or instagram, and which emoji they hate.

One that stood out as being very african, was "who do you whatsapp the most". Dylan could be Max Irons' less cool brother (guy from White Queen and Condor).

Compare these guys to how the ones on the American shows seem so well trained.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is it possible to post the link? I can't seem to find it.

I did see this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted on the previous page, that mentions "summer", but at the end it says February /21. Is their summer in February? I notice they show the guy in turquoise shorts twice, and three? guys in the background.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are like NZ and Australia with their seasons opposite to ours. So February is their summer.

Here are the guys I was able to find:

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:26 pm

Oh wow a nice mix of contestants so far. I am giddy about this I hope she found love.

The guy Ten, is a bit like Zac (Tayshia's fiancé  Hugesmile )  in a way because he does not do social media at all. Interesting
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great thanks!

I created a separate contestant thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:35 pm

If Ten shipwrecked on a deserted island he better survive. Dude won't have much to miss laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great thanks!

I created a separate contestant thread.

Thank you!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum