SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I don't know why she is liking all Dylan's pics, but imo it would be way too obvious if he is f1.  He also doesn't figure much in the preview, or what we have seen of it.  He doesn't seem to get a 'big money' date which usually means top 3, like Swazi on the boat and Justin in the helicopter.  It looks like Ruan doesn't either - the only one we don't have an idea about is Gareth, which makes me very Suspect  

But yes without a doubt, we have to keep watching sm, cause that's all we've got.  

ETA  also if there is romantic music playing when she kisses Gareth, we need to know laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO I don't know why she would like his photos on IG if he is not F1 or even F6/F7. Especially commenting the way she did on the one calling him a nickname with heart aflame. I know if he isn't F1 and the real F1 found out I would feel a bit tift off regardless of what it could have meant. To me why just like Dylan's photos when she could have chosen anyone from the top 2 maybe top3/4 to do all that. Why just one she seems to be tracking? I mean I could understand liking photos related to the show but these are personal photos that she is liking, as if she is scoping his page. She has not liked anything else from the other gents even the posts they do from the show. Again, Dylan's post with the show photos she liked. while All the other gents didnt get one like from her when they posted pictures from the show of their rose received at the RC.

I know someone mentioned that the international Bach nation leads and production are nonchalant about SM. Aside from the lead and F1 giving away the obvious like Twitter/IG stories/posts with one another I believe they think likes on certain posts wont grab a lot of attention from the average fans. For sleuths though, it is another story and the show, leads and F1 from the international franchise may not be privy to nor care as it is not in your face kind of evidence. JMO. This is why in this instance my radar is up whenever I see Qiniso continue to like just Dylan's posts. TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1646190589
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:17 am

Qiniso liked and commented on this IG post of Dylan's 10 weeks ago around Dec 18, 2020:

qinisovandamme's profile picture
qinisovandamme
Verified
Rich and juicy holidays 😂😂😂🙏🏽
10w2 likesReply
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:31 pm

Dylan has also commented on Qiniso's IG posts & have liked several. On this one below his is the only comment 12 weeks ago-Dec 09, 2020 and she replied (8 days post filming). 
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting all the info!

Quiniso might not realize how people pay close attention to what's happening after filming.

I cannot justify her liking all those Dylan posts other than he's the F1. Was she purposely told to pretend he's the F1?

Those comments between the two of them seem flirty to me. I think it would be difficult to play those games when she is falling for the real F1. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You do have to wonder if it is a intentional misdirect or if they just part as friends on the show with no hard feelings.  We will have to wait and see.   But imo it would be difficult for him to be f1 if he was posting and commenting on ig before the finale date.

ETA Just going back to the sleuthed shot of the final 5, imo Q was doing a goodbye toast to the mansion.   So that moment could have been before the rose ceremony.  The reason I think that, is the show's stylist posted on 20 November that he was at the Pezula Resort and it was his office for the next two weeks. Qiniso has said that all the crew stayed together and did not go home at all during filming due to covid.  So imo they left the mansion and did all the HTD, F3 and F2 dates from the resort.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Honestly I don't think it is an intentional misdirect because there is no need for it. If anything I could see her being more of a Pal with Ruan or even Peter post show. Plus if she was intentionally trying to throw off people then I doubt that she would only be liking just one contestant's IG's postings. She would at least try and throw it off and not be obvious in that way, well for sleuthers anyhow. She just does not seem to be the type of person to do that regardless of how the show may do things.

Another thing, Dylan is not shown much yet, IMO he is hidden, there are only like 2 shots of him in the season preview (or at least of what we seen of the preview). But you have Swazi, Peter, Ruan, Keelan, Justin, Vuyani and others all up in the preview so of course it would seem one of those men could be F1.

I noticed when I was lurking through Dylan's post and a friend of his commented asking "We dont even see you at all on the show" and he replied to some affect "you will soon see me more" (or something to that affect). This could be nothing but it can also mean we may start to see him catch up to the other guys.

As a devil's advocate, lets say if Swazi is F1 like some suspect, then you think Q would go through all of the liking & commenting on Dylan's posts as ruse for a way to communicate with Swazi or just to throw everyone off? To me it is not calculating especially if Dylan finishes outside of the F5, IMO.

I get all the other things on SM, but again so much could have been done differently or allowed to a certain extent because of Covid. I mean how was the previous SA Bachelor leads treated in regards to their SM activity & such (filming, crew)? Wasn't Marc's season filmed in 2019? or last year? Either way I just don't see Qiniso going to all these great lengths to fool people & only be liking just Dylan's stuff. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No I don't really think Q is trying to fool people, they are more likely friends.  I wish we could see the full preview, because the F1 will be in it quite a lot, although it's probably not obvious.  I re-watched Marc's preview a couple of days ago and in hindsight his f1 was in it a lot!  You just couldn't tell at the time because they were in long shots or it was her back.  The main problem for me with Qiniso's preview is that Gareth seems to be missing. I think he is one to watch.

But as to sm, AFAIK contestants in any franchise are not allowed phones until they are eliminated and I wouldn't think that changed with covid.  The last bach in Aus was an anomaly I think, because filming stopped for a while due to covid and the contestants were obviously given their phones back and some shenanigans happened laugh out loud.  I'm pretty sure that SA filming was done in one stint and nothing like that happened.

Last edited by Agent99 on Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I get that, they may not have gotten their phones but again who knows.

One thing though, Qiniso is definitely a one man women she is adamant about only wanting and loving one man so this is why I just don't see her communicating with any other guys on SM who isn't her F1. There is no need to when all the guys seem to be good friends with one another. Unless there is some inside joke we are not privy to where her F1 doesn't care about her doing all these likes & comments on Dylan's page as far back as Dec 4tb she has been digging on his page & again no one else. So I doubt it is one big elaborate scheme to throw people off. JMO.

Either way it will be interesting in how things play out in these next coming episodes. I still have my eyes on at least the top 6 SM accounts.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great sleuthing. Dylan seems like a great guy so would b happy for him to b f1. One thing that I query is why sm/media outlets haven’t picked up their interaction. She has the blue tick so easy to see especially for his followers, friends and family. Isn’t there any confidentiality restrictions regarding eliminations and f1 for the contestants/lead? Seems too obvious and a lot of people associated with them must know the outcome?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:59 pm

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great sleuthing.  Dylan seems like a great guy so would b happy for him to b f1.  One thing that I query is why sm/media outlets haven’t picked up their interaction. She has the blue tick so easy to see especially for his followers, friends and family.  Isn’t there any confidentiality restrictions regarding eliminations and f1 for the contestants/lead?  Seems too obvious and a lot of people associated with them must know the outcome?

I know the international Bachie spoiler IG account picked up on it & made a post about it last month I believe. Apparently , Dylan is the only one from the show Qiniso follows. Dylan follows her as well & of course some of the guys (he doesn't follow Peter though...hmmm).. I mentioned earlier that someone saw her comment under his post where she called him "Dyls! ❤TheBacheloretteSA - Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1105969562" & WAS like "Quiniso what are you doing in here! Where is the mystery now" (something to that affect). But even then she still continues to like his posts & comments on them from time to time.

I have since spotted more comments made by Qiniso in other IG posts Dylan has made & both are liking each other's comments as well. Someone even tagged her in one of his posts & again it was a gushing comment towards him by her & he liked the comment. If he isnt F1 then this is just bizarre.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:22 am

The fact she is still liking his posts and hasn't been pulled up by TPTB speaks volumes to me.  But who knows, maybe she broke up with her f1 and is trying to reconnect with Dylan no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum