SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:15 am

Bobette wrote:WOAH!  OK so I just found a whole bunch of papparazo pics not yet picked up by the media and the caption says he picked the FINAL FOUR women yesterday!!!  They are not mucking around they want this mess wrapped up IMO. BRB uploading now...

...snipped

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** ZB6LSWJ

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** OAHruVV

7 July, 2020 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
The Bachelor 2020, Locklan "Locky" Gilbert picks the last 4 Bachelorettes at a Rose Ceremony Oxford Falls, NSW.

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Bobette wrote:First teaser trailer 15/07

...snipped

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 4BeTBd0

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** N0wnYAn

Source

ETA:  The likely top 4 IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** N0oxGfU

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Hawaii Girl wrote:Red girl/nurse doing a cute gimmick related to her profession out of the limo is giving me STRONG Chelsie vibes. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing for her chances at F1.

Vjeff wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:
Bobette wrote:Bella is in it and so is the girl in red who I had my eye on from the final 4 pics.  Will get screencapping now...

Source
Red girl is the nurse.

Yep - agreed.  She's significant for some reason IMO - possibly a sacrificial F2 if she's a nurse (potentially soft/caring and you know how TPTB love a crier at the FRC)

I think these accounts know her and are a clue to sleuthing her, but private so it is a dead end...hmm.
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Screen20

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Pictured on the GD 10/03

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** O5pre3l

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 7OuSRoU

The nurse was on this group date. Could we possibly make a contestant page for her? We see her in the promo, and we know she makes it to F5/4.

Makes it to at least Top 5 per pap photos, potentially Top 2 IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:20 pm

The Nurse is called Irena! Go forth and find her my people!

https://punkee.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-premiere-date/104981?fbclid=IwAR2Odwln2Dh-FW-jvS6IpJhhCgYc4UoOsR63Lg_6I63mtIreqgVbuKDtY7U
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:37 pm

Nice find @Dirty Street Pie - I'd say we're looking for someone with a Greek surname then.  laugh out loud  

Funny how the same few girls keep popping up in the main trailers and media - Irena is a potential F1/2 for sure IMO.  

This is going to be a very condensed season IMO - not much time for MoT time wastage (yay).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:39 pm

Irena. 30. Nurse.
Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 114361585_615037112483150_173965360959607236_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
Instagram
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:25 am

Irena?

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 5OBy0tr
Source

Six years ago, safe to say she looks a little different here.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:36 am

@Agent99 clapping!

Not a Greek surname then.  laugh out loud  Macedonian maybe?  Anyway good job!

Bringing that article over in full.  She seems nice and normal (which probably doesn't bode well for her chances Hugesmile )

Central Geelong Bake Off tests foodies

July 14, 2014 8:59am

DESSERT Queen Irena Srbinovska is firing up to defend her crown when the Central Geelong Bake Off kicks off today.

The 24-year-old nurse from Tarneit beat about 60 other home bakers to win last year’s inaugural competition at Tastes of Central Geelong with her 10-layered chocolate-coffee Opera cake.

Ms Srbinovska today plans to shake things up by making macaroons for the ‘biscuit’ category.

Still battling her nerves, Ms Srbinovska said she was very excited.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** TLuzuFa

Source

Also noting that Sportsbet probably counts her out, since she is 30 from Vic and they are predicting 28-29 from NSW.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:18 am

@Agent99 Awesome findings!

Looks like she's also been a part of a journal article on analgesia administration after c-sections, which was published in 2018. Lists her as an acute pain nurse from Geelong.

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Screen28
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:44 am

So she bakes and she cares for people in pain.  Uh oh I spy a potential sweetheart F2.  Prepare the Kleenex.   Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:04 am

Seems a bit wholesome for Locky IMO, I get more of a large breasted, influencer vibe off of him laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:33 pm

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** AXsGB8e

Source

Last pane on the Bach IG story, and last girl remaining at the end of the show, IMO. Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:10 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Seems a bit wholesome for Locky IMO, I get more of a large breasted, influencer vibe off of him laugh out loud

I was literally just thinking that she does not seem like his type!

Maybe that means they're utterly doomed or maybe that means he finally met his match. twt!

e: Irina is the one that sportsbet is indicating is F1, right?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:49 pm

@leavers Yep Irena is almost certainly F1 and I agree, not his usual type IMO which I think will be the theme of the season ("forming a connection that's deeper than just physical" and yadda yadda yadda).  

That's also the reason I can't see it working though.  Choosing against type rarely works on this show (cf. Matt choosing Chelsie over Abbie who was, according to his friends, 100% his usual type).

Plus, with Irena (presumably) still living in Vic and the WA borders locked up tight, SHVs are going to be difficult if not impossible to organise and I doubt Locky will be able to keep it in his pants for long.

Anyway, congrats to the happy couple!  Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers** 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Locky Gilbert - Season 8 - Irena Srbinovska - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+2
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum