SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:08 pm

@GuardianAngel I've been reading that he's supposed to have surgery in the off-season.
Kraken best not take our goalie Quick or else!! HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 3552228123 Upset

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 1f49c

HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 8367-910 HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 I_got_13 HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:55 pm

@Linds911 yes that was the rumour and now apparently he's going to see doctors in NYC. There's all sorts of speculation why they did what they did, made my head spin, it all made sense but he's staying put and I'm happy.

I wasn't impressed at all with the Seattle Expansion Draft. I usually look forward to it. Usually drafts are held in a big theatre, guys all decked out in tux's, this to me was a freak show. Not impressed with the host either, what a dingbat imo.

Hate to say it but I hardly knew or heard of many of the guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:49 am

The NHL is back!!! Good luck to all the teams!

Sadly the Canadiens will be without their goalie Carey Price. I hope he comes back at some point in a good place in his life. sad

https://twitter.com/Canadieninthe6

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:06 pm

I have a feeling it will take a while before the Montreal Canadians finds their pace, their peace and their joy of the game back without our Captain Shea Weaber and Carey around. From Marc Bergevin press conference, my feeling was not good about him as a General Director, we know he will be leaving and I am not sure about all the player's changes ...I mill miss Danault and KK for sure!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:12 pm

@Fleurdesel I'm hoping the situation with Carey will make them rally for him.

I'm thrilled with Nick Suzuki's contract!

Marc's press conference about Carey was heartbreaking. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:39 pm

Woohoo hockey is back!! Kings beat Vegas and my favorite player got a hat-trick!! and it's only Game 1! cheerleader

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 1f49c

HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 8367-910 HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 I_got_13 HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:14 am

@Linds911 clapping! Glad to hear it!

Two games, two losses. I look so forward to hockey then it doesn't take long to fall back into frustration!!! HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 2292733854 I feel so bad for the goalie. He has a tremendous amount of pressure trying to fill CP's shoes/skates.

laugh out loud Good luck #GoHabsGo on the home opener tonight!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:53 pm

HockeyNight - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 13 3552228123

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:12 am

@GuardianAngel Did you notice that the crowd was not that cheerful very long for some of the players or maybe we were not hearing them...by the time they hoped on the ice after that little corridor walk, the crowd stop cheeering it looks like!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:11 am

@Fleurdesel I noticed that. My son was at the game and I asked him. He said the atmosphere was unbelievable, he didn't notice that.

He's been to many games but this time he had front row and said it was the best game ever even though they lost. Everyone was just so happy to be back at the Bell Centre.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Fleurdesel I noticed that. My son was at the game and I asked him. He said the atmosphere was unbelievable, he didn't notice that.

He's been to many games but this time he had front row and said it was the best game ever even though they lost. Everyone was just so happy to be back at the Bell Centre.

Ohh, good to know, kind of relieve, so we were not hearing the crowd properly on our TV! Fiou!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:13 pm

Sorry about the Habs @GuardianAngel it' s just the beginning of the season and they will get back up and running in no time!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum