SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:56 am

@Linds911 hmmm Whatever is going on I hope it ends soon!

Awful. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:52 am

@GuardianAngel Going to watch our teams play in person on Saturday! Good luck! Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:16 pm

@Linds911 omg that's great!!! NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 1022092695 It's an early game too. Lots of hockey on tomorrow. I'm getting my winter tires on tomorrow morning, boooo sad then watching hockey from 1:30 Eastern until I can't stay awake. laugh out loud

Enjoy, good luck! (We need all the luck we can get laugh out loud)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:10 am

@GuardianAngel well so do we! Only 1 win so far *sigh* so the game should be interesting.

Also this season there are games airing on ESPN+ and Hulu so I've been watching some of those games too.

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:34 pm

@Linds911 cheer for PHILLIP DANAULT | #24. He's a good guy. Habs let him go after 6 seasons. I'm hoping he scores a goal or two for the Kings. Kind of a middle finger to the Habs. Embarressed!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:00 pm

I forgot about Tyler Toffoli! That was nice of the LA Kings to welcome him. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:13 pm

@Linds911 I'm glad your team won! It's great going to a game and your team wins!

thumbsup

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:16 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm sorry for the Habs loss but so thankful they finally got a win! The Habs were doing so well the 1st period was so nervous! and Kings game just ended with another win so yay!!

DANAULT got an assist so I cheered when they announced it! And I had some tears when they were showing the video of Toffoli. I miss him.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:31 am

@Linds911 nothing better than seeing your team win at a game. It was a good game. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:23 pm

I will never not cheer for my Habs, but I think I need a secondary team to cheer for. hmmm I watch as many games and as many teams as I can, but never really cheer for anyone unless they're in the playoffs.

omg they are horrible. So many changes with the team, lost their captain, lost their goalie, one of their young talented player who they expected to shine and did shine last year was called down to the AHL, and they are lost. Totally messed up, I think mentally this has taken a toll. You loose one then two then three, it's hard to come back.

Those darn fans boo'ing them. makes me so mad when that happens at home.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:34 pm

All I have to do is threaten to cheer for another team and they score two goals in less than a minute after being down 5-0 with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:27 pm

So what other team are you going to cheer for? I've been watching how the Kraken are doing and want them to do good but they are in our division so...

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum