SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:18 pm

@Linds911 I've watched a couple of Kraken games. They are on late for me so not sure I'll get to watch very many.

I think I'll stick to the way I've always rooted, Canadian teams first but again, the time difference is always a problem.

I like to watch as many as I can to see who's doing what and who will make the playoffs.

Lots of other hockey to look forward to. The NHL Winter Games, NHL Winter Classic, and the Olympics!! Plus the juniors!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:50 pm

I'm excited for all of those especially the Olympics!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:53 pm

I can't watch the Habs anymore... It just so sad. I knew this would be a disastrous season and I think Carey knew as well. Miss Danault and Perry so much. Oh well, we had a very good run this summer with the finals and I will keep this memory in my mind as we are going to hit rock bottom. Ups and down...C'est la vie!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:30 pm

@Fleurdesel I know. There's nothing we can do. I still watch but can't get excited even when they score. They were up 2-0 the other night and then crashed a burn. It's all very sad. So much disorganization, it's hard to figure out what is their problem. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:39 pm

There is a lack of confidence in those guys. Don't know why. They seem to have problem working together as a team and not relying on only one person to kick it and keep going for 60 minutes. Anyway, I will watch the start of the game tonight just to see Philip Danault, they will have a small video to acknowledge him... I wish we did not let him go. He was truly big here in Montreal representing le Québec!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:31 pm

@Fleurdesel they just did a nice intro for Phillip Danualt. So nice, I'm glad the fans welcomed him.

You're so right. No confidence in this team, and I don't know why either. I can see so many changes affecting them, after one or two games, but instead of improving, they are getting worse. Something's not right.

Very nice statement from Carey Price. I wish they'd leave him alone though.

@Linds911 you're probably going to get another win tonight. Early game for you. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:51 pm

Well it was a good game. We almost had a win, seems better than the other games where there was no hope right off the bat. hmmm

Good win for the Kings, six in a row.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:33 am

That game was crazy!! Both goalies were on fire!! Habs almost had us but wow can't believe it 6 wins in a row! Usually we get crushed by the Canadian teams laugh out loud

I was confused why the fans were booing when Danault had the puck then cheered when they played the tribute video for him. Hmm.

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:46 pm

I read today six in a row started with their win against the Habs. dizzy

The boo'ing is because they always do that when a team member leaves, but the cheering is because he was well liked while a Habs.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:46 pm

And now it's 7 in a row!! Even with 2 amazing defense man hurt and not playing they are winning! Crazy!!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:36 pm

@Linds911 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 15 1022092695

The lows and highs are enough to make me crazy. :crazed

Great game for the Habs last night. Why can't they play like that all the time!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:24 pm

Keep it going Habs you can do it!! Oh wait just looked at the NHL app and they are down by 1.. come on!

We are tied 1-1.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum