SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 06, 2021 5:08 pm

Hoorray Anze Kopitar on your 1000 point and great career with the LAKings!! canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by albean99 Thu May 06, 2021 5:50 pm

This isn't NHL but thought you might be interested, @GuardianAngel

The Hockey Under 18 World Championship is in Frisco, Texas which is near us. My husband and younger son are going to the Gold Medal game tonight which is Canada vs Russia. Go Canada! canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 1122970954 cheerleader

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 11, 2021 3:22 pm

Ok so since Kings aren't going to playoffs, which team should I root for??

@albean99 did they have fun?? Hopefully Canada won!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 1f49c

canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 8367-910 canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 I_got_13 canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 11, 2021 3:25 pm

Yes, Canada won and they had a great time @Linds911!

I'm rooting for the Preds as always plus the Toronto Maple Leafs for my brother-in-law. The Leafs have a better shot.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 11, 2021 7:03 pm

@albean99 that's great your son and younger son got to go to the game! It was a fantastic run for the Canadians!! I love watching the under 18 and the World Juniors. You'll see some of those young men in the NHL and remember when you watched them a few years earlier!

My Habs barely made the playoffs. They won't last long. laugh out loud

The Leafs are outstanding this year. I would love to see them finally win a cup. They have the most dedicated fans, win or loose (and there have been lots of losses over the years) but they always support their team.

My son lives in Toronto. The other day he was driving by their hotel and saw the Canadiens bus outside. He pulled over for a few minutes to see if he would see anyone. Sure enough a few of the guys were walking out. He took this picture.

Cole Caufiled and Nick Suzuki

canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 Img_5710

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 16, 2021 7:01 pm

I'm watching game one Panther's and Lightening and there's fans in the stands!!! canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 1710264613

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon May 17, 2021 8:01 am

The habs starts next Thursday. I will be surprised if we even take a win. I predict Maple Leafs in 5, just because Carey Price might steal one!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 17, 2021 6:03 pm

@Fleurdesel I think you are correct.

Secretly being the underdog I would love a win in 7, but I think I'm dreaming. laugh out loud We'll probably get swept. sad

I am happy for the Leafs and their fans.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 20, 2021 7:30 pm

@Fleurdesel one down three more to go! Smiley

I'm glad I was wrong about getting swept!!! They were awesome tonight! Byron scoring after he fell, wow!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 24, 2021 10:59 pm

Edmonton/Winnipeg going into 3OT! speechless Good luck to both teams! Going to be a bummer if Edmonton loses as well as gets swept.

ETA: and 6 minutes later Winnipeg wins. Sorry EDM fans. sad

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 1f49c

canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 8367-910 canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 I_got_13 canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 25, 2021 4:55 pm

3 OT's! I wish I was able to watch that but it was too late. I much prefer OT's then shoot outs.

That was a shocker of a series. Considering the Oilers have one of the highest paid NHL'ers on their team who had an incredible season. Watching Connor McDavid is amazing.

I'm happy for the Jet's fans. They were the underdog and managed to sweep, a first in the history of their franchise.

I'm hoping the same for my underdog team. laugh out loud To late for a sweep but I'll take a win. If by some miracle the Habs take the first round they will play Winnipeg.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 29, 2021 7:56 pm

omg we're going to game 7!!! These overtimes are killing me but I'll take it!! Down 3-1 in the series, to tie it 3-3!!!

#GoHabsGo

canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 1710264613 canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 1710264613 canucks - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 6 1710264613

I keep saying before each game they'll be checking tee times. laugh out loud What a great game! First time for fans in the stands for Canada, in Montreal and a win to force game 7!

(they'll be checking tee times) laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum