SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by Fleurdesel Sun May 30, 2021 4:39 pm

It was an incredible hockey game with the Bell Center 2500 fans in it last night!  around 12% of it's capacity.  Hockey is really big in Montreal, I mean really big!  I never taught they could pulled that off.  It might come to a stop tomorrow but I am glad that Habs showed that they can be a great team and Carey Price was phenomenal!!!!!!

Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 30, 2021 9:57 pm

@Fleurdesel thumbsup

I had a feeling they would win on Thursday night because they were going to Montreal on Saturday with fans otherwise they would have been out.

I can't believe it either. I posted up thread I thought they'd get swept but I would have loved a win in 7. I've been watching the Leafs all season, they are a good team this season.

Fingers crossed! We need Price to be on is A game like he so often is, and the young guys to pull it off again!

:nervous

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 31, 2021 10:47 pm

omg! I cannot believe it! My hope a win in 7 just materialized!!

Carey Price was a brick wall, he is amazing. I'm so happy they won the first round after being the underdogs. Bring on Winnipeg!

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 1710264613

I do feel bad for Leaf fans as they've been through this time and time again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 31, 2021 10:52 pm

https://twitter.com/PierreVLeBrun

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:42 am

Woohoo congrats Habs!! @GuardianAngel I know how happy you feel for winning a Game 7, my Kings did it 3 times!!

Also I'm hoping the Avs beat the Knights! (sorry Knights fans laugh out loud)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:01 pm

Oh so happy this morning that the Habs won! Unbelievable!!!!! Onto Winnipeg now!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:56 pm

Congrats to Habs fans. We were rooting for the Leafs. My brother-in-law isn't a happy Leafs fan right now. We're now Jets fans for the series.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:18 pm

@Fleurdesel love your Avi! yes

@Linds911 I didn't know that!

@albean99 I can understand how unhappy your brother in law is. Like I said, I feel bad for Leaf fans. They had it in the bag, time and time again and once again they choked. They were up 3-1 in the series!! My nephew and his little boy are big Leaf fans. I'm going to send the little guy a card with $10, tell him what great fan he is and treat himself to timbits.

Canes vs Lightening, I'm going for the Canes because of the Niagara Ice Dogs connection which is in my area. Dougie Hamilton played for the Ice Dogs.

The Jets swept the Oilers. :nervous

I definitely do not want the Bruins to win, sorry Bruins fans but you know the Habs vs Bruins are the biggest rivalry Smiley  I wouldn't be able to handle that. laugh out loud

I had a stop over at the Boston airport a few years ago on our way to Florida. We got off the airplane, and the airport was full of Bruin's jersey's hanging up along the ceiling. OMG ! I had to take off my Habs baggage tag off my carry on. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:26 pm

There's  nothing worse than seeing a player down taken out on a stretcher. Scheifeler better get more than a game for that hit on Evans. Brutal.  What a way to end the game with :56 seconds left in the 3rd. sad

1 down 3 more to go! yes

https://twitter.com/NHLonNBCSports

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:54 am

He got 4 games which is not enough! He should of been out as long as Evans is not able to come back on the ice. I hope those rules changed to be more severe one day. An ex hockey player was talking on the news about Paul Maurice, the Jethead coach and he mentioned that that coach was asking his players to get physical a lot on the ice... and Maurice judged Sheifele hit "heavy" but clean! Anyway, game 2 tonight!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:46 pm

That was not a clean hit and 4 games is nothing. Hopefully the Habs win the series in 4 or 5 which means he wouldn't be back this season.

Game on! NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 1176891977

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:49 am

Ugh that hit was awful.. prayers that he will be okay.

Habs won again!! And Toffolli with the only goal! I miss him playing for the Kings but thankfully he is still doing great for another team.

Colorado could have won tonight but Vegas got 2 fast goals to win. Boo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 8367-910 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 I_got_13 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #3

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum