SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:54 am

Since Ch 10 is cost cutting, a small resort in a quiet town will do

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:13 am

Just had a look at Byron "resorts" - nothing really has the Paradise look IMO.  But somewhere like this in Coffs would do - throw up a few fairy lights and floral arrangements and they'd have all the standard location shots.  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 ETeuwhN

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 YOdQ7TV

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 HCtF5zZ

Also the listing seems very popular (11 people viewing it at the same time as me?  Didn't see that message with any of the others). On the flipside, it looks like they are still taking bookings for Nov so they're not booked out.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 BlQ6Ro7

Source

ETA: Oh @butterflylove I just saw your post on the previous page - same thoughts re: Coffs. Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:29 am

Northern Territory is opening up its border. I am sure you can get a resort with a tropical feel

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:33 am

@Bobette great minds 😉. And that resort looks quite pretty, I love the beach and rainforest juxtaposition. I could just imagine the fairy lights down the path 😍
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:34 am

Enough wrote:Northern Territory is opening up its border. I am sure you can get a resort with a tropical feel

Are they admitting people from Vic though?  I thought Michael Gunner had designated the whole of Vic a hotspot?

ETA:  Hmmm OK maybe NT would be a possibility.  Looks like they just have the standard 14 day iso in place

If you are arriving in the NT from a declared COVID-19 hotspot, you must complete 14 days of mandatory supervised quarantine unless you are eligible for exemption.

Source

This is all going to take so much time to organise - anyone going to Paradise would know well in advance.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:38 am

I think Victorians will just have to quarantine for 14 days.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:52 am

They'd want beachfront IMO so that narrows the options - somewhere like this (Crab Claw Island) could work if they gave it a thorough fairylight facelift.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 KVt1wx9

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 EAr2I9B

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:04 am

Hm, I feel like they'd stick with NSW or QLD than the NT, but also a pretty location 😍. Nailing the prettiness tonight, @Bobette. My lockdowned Victoria heart can't take it 💔
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:10 am

Yeah I think the remoteness of NT could be a disadvantage - e.g. Crab Claw is a 1.5 hour drive from Darwin so it's just another complication.

I think they'd ideally want QLD but Anastasia is holding firm on her border closure and in context with the news about the woman today not allowed to see her dying father, I think letting in a bunch of reality TV people could cause a riot.

If you have been in a hotspot within the last 14 days, you will no longer be able to quarantine in Queensland and will be turned away at our border—unless you are providing an essential activity.

Source

Apparently TV and media are deemed "essential services" but letting them film there would be quite an insult to the many bereaved IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:13 am

Bobette wrote:
Enough wrote:Northern Territory is opening up its border. I am sure you can get a resort with a tropical feel

Are they admitting people from Vic though?  Didn't Michael Gunner had designated the whole of Vic a hotspot?

ETA:  Hmmm OK maybe NT would be a possibility.  Looks like they just have the standard 14 day iso in place

If you are arriving in the NT from a declared COVID-19 hotspot, you must complete 14 days of mandatory supervised quarantine unless you are eligible for exemption.

Source

This is all going to take so much time to organise - anyone going to Paradise would know well in advance.

NT isn't a crazy idea.

Their government is really encouraging people to go there.

NT to reopen to Sydneysiders next month

Northern Territory sets out plan to revoke coronavirus hotspot status for Greater Sydney

Inside the Darwin quarantine camp, where life is 'like a holiday' for people escaping lockdown

Over a Zoom game of Settlers of Catan, Sheree Rubinstein's friends urged her to escape Melbourne's lockdown and head north to join them in the Byron Shire, on the north coast of NSW.

While it was tempting, she says the logistics of escaping Victoria's lockdown with her newborn daughter seemed impossible.

"We just thought, 'We're not going to quarantine in a hotel room with Goldie,'" the 34-year-old mother said.

"You know, with a five-month-old, if you're locked in a room, it's just too hard."

But the family soon became aware of another option.

While travellers from COVID-19 hotspot areas such as Victoria and Sydney face restrictions on interstate travel, they can travel to Darwin.

Once there, they have to quarantine at a facility in the city's rural area for two weeks, at a cost of $2,500 for individuals and $5,000 for a family.

Unlike hotel quarantine for international arrivals — where travellers forfeit fresh air and the freedom to exercise — residents at the Howard Springs facility are able to walk around the facility, enjoy Top End sunsets and even go for a swim.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:49 pm

Bobette wrote:Just had a look at Byron "resorts" - nothing really has the Paradise look IMO.  But somewhere like this in Coffs would do - throw up a few fairy lights and floral arrangements and they'd have all the standard location shots.  

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 ETeuwhN

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 YOdQ7TV

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 HCtF5zZ

Also the listing seems very popular (11 people viewing it at the same time as me?  Didn't see that message with any of the others). On the flipside, it looks like they are still taking bookings for Nov so they're not booked out.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 BlQ6Ro7

Source

ETA:  Oh @butterflylove I just saw your post on the previous page - same thoughts re: Coffs.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 3806527698

Haha this is such a coincidence, I am doing Sydney to Byron road trip on Thursday and we are splitting the drive over two days so staying at that exact hotel in Coffs on Thursday! Will let you know if there is anything of note.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:44 pm

@Vjeff, you're our little location sleuth this coming week 🙊 also a crazy coincidence!! Can't wait to see your review and thoughts, haha.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+12
Agent99
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie
Genevieve Australia
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers
Astrobach
ReneeM
Bobette