SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:52 pm

@Vjeff Oh wow!  laugh out loud  

Yes please let us know if it's the kind of place you could see santily-clad contestings cavorting around.  Also you could casually ask if they have many bookings open for November... Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:48 am

Pedestrian quoted the names SoDramatic dropped on her podcast today of people the show has apparently approached or have shown interest..

Girls from this season who would be keen - Zoe-Clare, Charley, Juliette, Laura, Leilani, Maddy, Marg, Bel, Rosemary & Roxi.
Past contestants who have apparently been approached - Paddy, Jackson & Renee.
Winner's who've been approached - Chelsie (contract is basically already signed) & Carlin.

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-2021-cast-rumours/

@GuardianAngel, could we get a season 4 thread by chance instead of taking over S3?

ETA: Went and found my guesses for girl's from this season..
butterflylove wrote:Let's try and guess who may be on it from this season, there were 7 from Matt's (and 9 from Angie's), so my guess.. Bella (who everyone will want), Roxi, Nicole, Areeba, Laura, Kaitlyn, Leilani perhaps..

3/10 - hahaha, why did I not think of Zoe-Clare and Rosemary, thinking about them now, they'd be shoe-ins. See Marg wants in to increase her Greek following.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:19 am

Nice pickup @butterflylove  yes

Chelsie and Carlin are absolutely no surprise, especially Carlin who is losing followers by the thousands each week and STILL banging on in interviews about being "unfairly judged" for being an actor. Rolling Eyes

Anyone who steps up for a round 2 forfeits the right to complain about anything though IMO - they know the drill.  Wouldn't be surprised if TPTB tried to engineer a Golden Coupling between those two actually.  

As for the girls, meh, are we really surprised.  It's usually only most desperate out-of-work fameseekers and I think that will be especially true this season, considering it will probably entail weeks of quarantine.

Happy with: Rosemary, Charley, Bel, Leilani and Laura (her snark game is strong laugh out loud)

Would rather not: Zoe, Roxi, Juliette (I'm not a fan of emotional instability and fake drama)

Not interested in: Marg, Maddy or Renee (and if she does come back, she can expect a very different edit IMO)

Meh: Paddy and Jackson (not enthused by either but they will probably be needed)

Would still like to see: Steph and Nicole, though I suspect both are over it, and maybe Bec, though her alliance with Bella is a red flag/turn off for me.

Expect to also see: Alex (could see Chelsie being keen) Jess B (sympathy edit after being "wronged" by Ciarran), Bella depending on how the finale is edited and whether they want her for Bette, and Mr Italy from Elly's season FOR SURE imo.

Probably willing to pay her own airfare to get there: Abbie.  Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 13 3806527698

ETA: Oh just had a thought - Julia is from NSW and very religious - they might go for a "pure and wholesome" coupling between her and Carlin. Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:12 am

Carlin is out of work. He is not working at F45.Will need to get some income

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:19 am

I’m sure Bec and Kaitlyn will be locks. F2-F6 are pretty much always guaranteed a spot unless they turn it down on their own and I don’t see either of them saying no. Normally I’d think that Bella thinks she’s above BIP, but she might do it if she’s promised a redemption edit to help her achieve her ultimate goal of Bachelorette Rolling Eyes

I actually would be interested to see Chelsie and Carlin there. I like seeing who F1s would go for with their own choice since they’re always so closely associated with their lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:41 am

I wouldn't mind Roxi as long as Juliette wasn't there. I'm over their stupid drama and don't need to see it replayed again on BIP. Bring on Areeba!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:23 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I’m sure Bec and Kaitlyn will be locks. F2-F6 are pretty much always guaranteed a spot unless they turn it down on their own and I don’t see either of them saying no. Normally I’d think that Bella thinks she’s above BIP, but she might do it if she’s promised a redemption edit to help her achieve her ultimate goal of Bachelorette Rolling Eyes

I actually would be interested to see Chelsie and Carlin there. I like seeing who F1s would go for with their own choice since they’re always so closely associated with their lead.

Same.  Chelsie said on an ig story that Locky is more her type.  She likes adventurous guys.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:43 pm

Sprite wrote:I wouldn't mind Roxi as long as Juliette wasn't there. I'm over their stupid drama and don't need to see it replayed again on BIP. Bring on Areeba!

Same, but as if production would give that opportunity up. All we could hope for is Juliette to be the first boot. I’d also love to see Laura there, but with the amount of potential drama llamas that have potentially already been cast I don’t know if there’s room for her! They need to have a few normies there for potential relationships laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:32 pm

Conversation continued on the BiPAU S4 thread here

@GuardianAngel it's probably safe to archive this thread now, and we can discuss Conor/Mary and Alisha/Glenn elsewhere?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+12
Agent99
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie
Genevieve Australia
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers
Astrobach
ReneeM
Bobette