SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:13 am

@Agent99 Thank you for reminding me about IceTV.  laugh out loud   And I agree about Roxi next week - this is her IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Izqamlc

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:25 am

Agent99 wrote:This is a classic ep description from IceTV   cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 E5otA1w

😂 Thursday's description is just as good if not confusing at the start, ha.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Screen52

Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:29 am

I've just played catchup and i'm not liking this season. It seems as though they've tried to stretch what little content they have into all the episodes.

I'm also not liking Bella as she seems a bit fake and curated

As for Roxy this just doesn't seem to be her environment. However, I'm sure it'll all end well for Roxy as she just needs to get into a relationship with a willing guy in paradise, and just like Alisha her bad behaviour will all be forgotten

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:07 pm

ule101 wrote:I've just played catchup and i'm not liking this season. It seems as though they've tried to stretch what little content they have into all the episodes.

I'm also not liking Bella as she seems a bit fake and curated

As for Roxy this just doesn't seem to be her environment. However, I'm sure it'll all end well for Roxy as she just needs to get into a relationship with a willing guy in paradise, and just like Alisha her bad behaviour will all be forgotten

While I don't disagree, I found her tears throughout Thursday's episode quite genuine. They reminded me of Cassie's tears when Caelynn got a date. Bella and Irena have formed such a close friendship so quickly, it's hard to see the other form a connection.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:46 pm

Watching this week's insider guide and I think I just fell in love with Irena 😂 she's a typical Victorian at the end and I LOVE IT!

Insider Guide
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:20 am

Finally got to watching Thursday's ep. Yikes, this season is a trainwreck.

First of all, 'space jumping,' fine - it is a niche enough activity so I will accept that one but I absolutely refuse to believe any English speaker does not know the word 'chess.' Surely a desperate attention grab by Gemma as she knew she wasn't standing out in the show.

Secondly, it is quite a feat but Roxi gets more insufferable every minute she is on the screen. She really can't blame editing here at all. And who is she to yell at Kaitlyn for being fake with that frozen upper lip of hers? Ugh.

Thirdly, Bella's tears did seem genuine and her and Irena are quite sweet (although the 'older' compliment was a little backhanded). However, I suspect it was more about being stuck in an environment with all those absolutely terrible people and not being the centre of attention, given she is used to being the most beautiful in the room, than it was about genuine feelings for Locky.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:24 am

leavers wrote:If Australia was like the US, I'd say Bella was definitely getting the Bachelorette edit. It's a bit more of a loose cannon situation given we don't always cast ex contestants, but we've done it more often for Bachelorettes than Bachelors, so I think it's pretty likely.

:yes: They are pushing her hard on SM too.  

TPTB must have been desperate to go with Elly & Becky this year, so IMO they probably thought they'd give Bella a rock solid Next Bette edit as an insurance policy for '21.  The audience seems pretty split on her though so they might need to rethink their options...

@Vjeff Yeah the last episode was the worst yet IMO - there was so little content I couldn't even formulate a decent snarky comment. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:48 pm

... So the show had been showing extended cocktail parties to fill in the episodes, so they could have more episodes to show?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:19 pm

Idlemess wrote:
... So the show had been showing extended cocktail parties to fill in the  episodes, so they could have more episodes to show?

So they'd have as many episodes as a normal season. Zoom cut everything short, so they're trying to stretch things instead of just having a condensed season. Probably not so much their decision as rather a network decision because they have nothing to fill the gaps, and they can only rerun Bondi Rescue so many times a year 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Idlemess wrote:
... So the show had been showing extended cocktail parties to fill in the  episodes, so they could have more episodes to show?

I think just to have the usual 16 episodes. There is not enough content for the usual 16 episodes so have to drag out the cocktail party

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:24 pm

Yep - usually there's a RC at the end of every ep and we've had what... three in six episodes? And the third is stretched over 2 eps...

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:25 pm

Idlemess wrote:

Yes, for whatever reason (probably related to advertising sales, product placement deals, etc) they've stuck to the same number of episodes even though they didn't film for the full schedule they normally do. We know they didn't, no matter how many times they try and say they did.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou