SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:18 am

I just saw an ad about Bella and Irena and who will Locky choose to go through to the finale. Isn't there still 5 of them there??

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:22 am

Tomorrow episode is down from 5 to 4.

Next wed episode is supposed to be Hometown visit. Surely they can't be going to Melbourne or Brisbane for filming

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:27 am

Enough wrote:Tomorrow episode is down from 5 to 4.

Next wed episode is supposed to be Hometown visit. Surely they can't be going to Melbourne or Brisbane for filming

I wonder if maybe they'll have the parents zoom in? Or they've somehow quarantined them and hometowns will all just be in Syd?

I also did an episode count up - they'll be an episode short of the usual season with 15 eps instead of 16. Finale should be September 30th.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:31 am

Locky’s reaction to the I love you and the lacklustre kiss definitely isn’t selling he fact that he was into any of them

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:39 am

If tomorrow nights episode was reversed and it was Bella walking away from Irena, WOW, would that editing be very different!!

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:17 am

HEA wrote:@Genevieve Australia Good Post  I agree 100%. Each season people target one girl and out of the blue she is hated and whatever she does or say is disturbingly twisted. This season, Bella. Probably because she was already an influencer. I wonder if she was a nurse she would have received the same hate because for me there is a lot of hypocrisy as nobody know them.... as usual. All IMO.

Exactly, @HEA!

Now that Steph is gone,  I see no chance for me to have any fun watching this show.  Steph can do so much better, and she knows it, but she was polite, we saw today that Steph has a great ability to empathise with people and she clearly does not like drama  or bitchiness. Izzy is a nice girl but I don't think they will be showing much of her. Unfortunately,  the producers are playing the Bella vs Irena angle and I have had enough of it. IMO  both women, Bella and Irena, display infantile behaviours and IMO both Bella and Irena are playing the game, it is just that Irena  is subtler than Bella, probably because due to her age Irena has learnt less obvious ways to manipulate situations, whilst Bella seems more inexperienced, thus Bella comes across as more immature. Admittedly,  Bella acted foolishly during the rose ceremony but during the group date Bella had a point. Irena was disrespectful. Irena drew a huge heart covering part of another girl's mark, when there was no need for it,  and I bet she knew it was Bella's because she was Bella's 'best friend', the contestants knew that Bella gave Locky a heart during the first night. Since I am don't care for Bella or Irena I can say it: both Bella and Irena bore me to death but, while I am indifferent to Bella's antics-partly due to her age- I really cannot stand Irena anymore, she is over 30 for god's sake, she should know better.  By the way, it seems that Bella was beloved by most of the nicest girls of the house so to me that means something.

IMO most of the people going to this show- all over the world- are wannabe 'celebrities'. This season is not different and the two frontrunners are not particularly likeable and are rather plain looking and uninteresting. I guess that's it for me this season.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:59 pm

This makes it look like finale week is next week? Only 14 eps?   scratch

Source

But ep 13 is HTDs - are they skipping final 3 dates altogether?

'2020 Episode 13'

10, 7:30pm, Wed, 23 Sep 2020, 90 minutes

Locky is about to embark of four Hometown visits, to meet four very different families. And is it true that the woman you marry will eventually grow in to being exactly like her dear old mum?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:12 pm

I feel like Irena actually might be low key doing the things Bella says she is. She’s just very subtle and undramatic about it, where Bella lost it. I’m not sure I want to sit anywhere but on the fence in the whole thing.

That’s if it’s not made up out of whole cloth. Seems so very serendipitous that the final two women both had heart related first night gimmicks that were used in last nights little drama.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:24 pm

I haven't watched the episode yet (motivation is loooowwww) but if Bella wanted to reference their first meeting, shouldn't she have drawn a heart on his wrist?   question   Her night 1 gimmick had nothing to with his heart/chest area - that was all Irena.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Bobette wrote:I haven't watched the episode yet (motivation is loooowwww) but if Bella wanted to reference their first meeting, shouldn't she have drawn a heart on his wrist?   question   Her night 1 gimmick had nothing to with his heart/chest area - that was all Irena.

I was thinking the same thing. And I had forgotten Bella's heart gimmick - she doesn't own his heart.

The way Bella reacted to that was awful - the passive/ aggressive comment, the humourless laugh, just dismissing Irena - it was so immature.

When I was younger, this sort of reality TV drama made me laugh but watching it as a parent is really different. :tissuebox
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:45 pm

So Izzy may not be quite as nice as portrayed imo.  Her snarky comment about Irena hiking was just jarring and not necessary imo.  I read somewhere that the girls sided with Bella because they thought she was the winner and had clout.  It really seems like a means girls scenario.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:50 pm

Bobette wrote:This makes it look like finale week is next week?  Only 14 eps?   scratch

Source

But ep 13 is HTDs - are they skipping final 3 dates altogether?

'2020 Episode 13'

10, 7:30pm, Wed, 23 Sep 2020, 90 minutes

Locky is about to embark of four Hometown visits, to meet four very different families. And is it true that the woman you marry will eventually grow in to being exactly like her dear old mum?

Source

Just checked TV guide. You are right. Only 14 episodes. Next Thurs is the finale!
So they cant even film more single dates with Top 3 or producers can sense that 3rd World war is going to happen so better wrap it out.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 83 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 72 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou