SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 83 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 79 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:05 am

butterflylove wrote:Why is there something about the finale that gets me every. single. time. 😭😭 it's the damn music.  Crying into my cheesecake over here.

Yup, I hear ya. Whyyyy though?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:06 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I thought f1 always gets the last date? Why do the bachelor aus always try to mix it up laugh out loud

Irena and locky are going off roading And they found one big mud puddle to go through laugh out loud is that it?

They switched it up last year, and had some fun. Timm had the second LCD on Angie's season. I also remember an interview with Abbie, that she actually got the second LCD, but they aired hers first. And who can forget Matt's finale when they showed Chelsie getting out of the car first.

Seems like they're continuing it this year.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:06 am

butterflylove wrote:Why is there something about the finale that gets me every. single. time. 😭😭 it's the damn music.  Crying into my cheesecake over here.

Maybe you felt the love

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:09 am

Irena really needs to quit the fake crying, at least Bella produces actual tears

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:09 am

Oh look, Bach AUS have taken a page from Bach US' book and placed a hot tub in the middle of absolutely nowhere.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:10 am

"I have fallen in love with ya"

Pretty sure that's against the rules, buddy.

Also, now you're obligated to say it to Bella.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:10 am

Now Irena's win makes sense to me, the girl seems desperate and insecure

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:11 am

Enough wrote:

Maybe you felt the love

The love of my salted caramel cheesecake.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:11 am

Irena is in the love bubble so bad.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:12 am

Yay but finally some genuine feeling and expression from Locky.imo
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:12 am

butterflylove wrote:
Enough wrote:

Maybe you felt the love

The love of my salted caramel cheesecake.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:13 am

I still feel sad for Irina. Locky will break her heart in the future

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 83 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 79 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou