SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:31 am

From the Daily Telegraph
After declaring their love for each other on last night’s episode of the reality dating show, The Daily Telegraph can reveal Sbrinovska has packed up her Melbourne home and will start afresh with Gilbert in Perth.

“I have left my job, I have left my family and friends and the only city that I have lived in,” Srbinovska told The Daily Telegraph.
“I have found a job in Perth and can’t wait to start living the rest of my life with Locky.”

With the final episode shot several weeks ago, recent reports have claimed Gilbert and Srbinovska have already broken up.
Not so, they say.

Srbinovska, a nurse, wrapped two weeks quarantine in a Sydney hotel this week to reunite with Gilbert.

The couple will enjoy a few weeks travelling around NSW before having to quarantine together for a fortnight in Perth.

Gilbert chose series favourite Srbinovska over 25-year-old digital marketing creative Bella Varelis in an explosive season finale episode.

Neither remain in contact with Varelis, who was in the earlier stages of the competition best friends on the show with Srbinovska.

“I haven’t spoken to Bella since we wrapped filming,” Srbinovska, also 31, said.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/bachelor-winner-revealed-who-stole-locky-gilberts-heart/news-story/67ca5270a695764a7ff89bf82a9fe6e2

Last edited by Enough on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Enough

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:32 am

butterflylove wrote:Finale stats of the season (may do a 9am wrap up tomorrow). As predicted, Irena has had a MASSIVE jump tonight, and since stats were taken at 9:05pm, 10 minutes ago, she's jumped another 7,000 odd to 58,038. While Bella is now sitting at 88,989 a further jump of 2,500 ish.
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 Screen86

Wow 50K is a great number for a nurse who did no shilling whatsoever before the show - that's bound to piss Bella off.  laugh out loud

The stats have been great @butterflylove - very revealing all season long - thanks for going to all that trouble for us Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:34 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Finale stats of the season (may do a 9am wrap up tomorrow). As predicted, Irena has had a MASSIVE jump tonight, and since stats were taken at 9:05pm, 10 minutes ago, she's jumped another 7,000 odd to 58,038. While Bella is now sitting at 88,989 a further jump of 2,500 ish.
TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 Screen86

Wow 50K is a great number for a nurse who's done no shilling whatsoever prior to the show - that's bound to piss Bella off.  laugh out loud

The stats have been great @butterflylove - very revealing all season long - thanks for going to all that trouble for us Smiley

And lets not forget, Irena only started with 1,028 followers.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:35 am

WOAH - look at her now!

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 LOlMYXu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:36 am

Enough wrote:From the Daily Telegraph
After declaring their love for each other on last night’s episode of the reality dating show, The Daily Telegraph can reveal Sbrinovska has packed up her Melbourne home and will start afresh with Gilbert in Perth.

“I have left my job, I have left my family and friends and the only city that I have lived in,” Srbinovska told The Daily Telegraph.
“I have found a job in Perth and can’t wait to start living the rest of my life with Locky.”

With the final episode shot several weeks ago, recent reports have claimed Gilbert and Srbinovska have already broken up.
Not so, they say.

Srbinovska, a nurse, wrapped two weeks quarantine in a Sydney hotel this week to reunite with Gilbert.

The couple will enjoy a few weeks travelling around NSW before having to quarantine together for a fortnight in Perth.

Gilbert chose series favourite Srbinovska over 25-year-old digital marketing creative Bella Varelis in an explosive season finale episode.

Neither remain in contact with Varelis, who was in the earlier stages of the competition best friends on the show with Srbinovska.

“I haven’t spoken to Bella since we wrapped filming,” Srbinovska, also 31, said.

Huh. The first thought I had was, 'Glenn and Alisha are in Perth. At least she'll have them to lean on'. Also, I smell a double date coming in the near future.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:42 am

Ummm... should we tell her he's planning to go back to Bali as soon as the borders open?   TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 1f62c  Did anyone get a SC of that SM comment of his?  I'll try to dig it up...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 am

Bella posted on her instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhHUpsp-Sd/?igshid=16o43xo57pczw

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:47 am

Yeah. As much as I hated that ‘Locky needs someone who can stand up to him’ thing ... I do feel that Irena is quite submissive. Why is she packing up her life? For a guy that spends half his life in another country, who allegedly slept with another woman during lockdown? Who told another woman he was in love with her the day before the FRC? I mean, good luck to them. But I see major heartbreak and blindsiding ahead when he choofs off to Bali the second borders reopen

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 am

Bobette wrote:WOAH - look at her now!

TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 LOlMYXu

Source

Bella followers went up to 91.6K question

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:50 am

Enough wrote:Bella posted on her instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhHUpsp-Sd/?igshid=16o43xo57pczw

Meticulously curated down to the last emoji, exactly as expected.  She's probably been working on that for weeks.  Cry me a frickkin river Bella; you never wanted the guy in the first place IMO.  Go shill your brains out, exploit all those ill-gotten followers, and I'll enjoy not seeing you as Bachelorette Lead 2021. TheBachelorAU - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 81 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:52 am

I'm not sorry that's the last time I have to see Bella fix her freaking hair! It drove me crazy. And for me showed she was never not conscious of how was coming across. Jmo.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 am

leavers wrote:Yeah. As much as I hated that ‘Locky needs someone who can stand up to him’ thing ... I do feel that Irena is quite submissive. Why is she packing up her life? For a guy that spends half his life in another country, who allegedly slept with another woman during lockdown? Who told another woman he was in love with her the day before the FRC? I mean, good luck to them. But I see major heartbreak and blindsiding ahead when he choofs off to Bali the second borders reopen  

Well she already put her life on hold for months to do this thing. Getting out of Melbourne right now is not such a bad move. Why can't she just go to Bali too??

Anyway, i guess not always wanting to cast these women as hapless victims. Jmo.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 83 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou