SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:48 pm

I miss Tom Bergeron! I can't understand half of what Tyra says - for some reason it seems as if her mic isn't tuned properly. I also hate that money could buy her way into the spotlight - I know, I know - it is the way the world works. But Tom was so witty. As hubby says, even Erin Andrews is far better than Tyra.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:01 pm

Posting this here as it kind of is on topic!
Derek Hough has inked an overall deal with ABC for entertainment.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/derek-hough-abc-entertainment-overall-deal-1234779141/

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Good for Derek. He is really having a terrific career.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:02 am

I think he will be the new Ryan Seacrest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:42 am

Really impressed by all of the couples. I especially loved Vernon, Justina, Nev, Nelly, and Kait's dances. PINKHEART

Next week will probably shed better light on who will make it to the finals once TPTB factor in the audience vote, knowing now who the public likes, imo.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:27 pm

I'm still clueless as to who Justina is but I love, love her joy!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:33 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tyra-banks-addresses-dwts-criticism-my-hosting-isnt-perfect/

Speaking the truth doesn't make it OK though.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:02 am

I think Tyra has done okay so far -- not great, but okay. It's a little hard for me to judge due to the Covid restrictions. I miss the audience, and I really dislike the set and especially, the garish lighting. Those things are honestly bothering me more than having Tyra on the show. Right now, I think she's finding her footing anyway.

I think overall this is the most talented group of celeb dancers that we've had in a while. Once the show gets past the several easier cuts, it won't be as simple. Even Carole looked decent this past week. As for Kaitlyn, in terms of her talent and abilities, I think she'll make it at least two thirds of the way through the season, and maybe longer.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:44 am

AJ & Cheryl – Quickstep (“Prince Ali” from “Aladdin”)
Kaitlyn & Artem – Foxtrot (“How Far I’ll Go” from “Moana”)
Monica & Val – Waltz (“Part of Your World” from “The Little Mermaid”)
Vernon & Peta – Quickstep (“Be Our Guest” from “Beauty and the Beast”)
Anne & Keo – Quickstep (“Zero to Hero” from “Hercules”)
Justina & Sasha – Charleston (“Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from “Mary Poppins”)
Jeannie & Brandon – Viennese Waltz (“Married Life” from “Up”)
Skai & Alan – Jive (“Almost There” from “The Princess and the Frog”)
Johnny & Britt -Rumba (“Reflection” from “Mulan”)
Jesse & Sharna – Jive (“King of New York” from “Newsies”)
Nelly & Daniella- Foxtrot (“It’s Alright” from “Soul”)
Nev & Jenna – Argentine Tango (“Angelica” from “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides”)
Chrishell & Gleb – Waltz (“A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from “Cinderella”)
Carole & Pasha – Samba (“Circle of Life” from “The Lion King”)
These are the damces and songs for this week
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Agree with you, @Amethyst: It'll take time for everyone and everything to find their groove with all the changes. I'm just really grateful to have the dancing back PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:47 am

“Getting the MRI right now. Yesterday was kind of a write off for me because I was just in pain and kept my foot elevated and just did nothing all day yesterday,” she said in the video. “I don’t want to seem like a baby because I know so many people go through injuries on this show, and battle through, and that’s what I’m gonna do. But I just want to keep you guys posted.”

Bristowe asked for everyone’s “thoughts and prayers” before going through the MRI process. She also shared a photo of herself in a medical gown and reminded herself to not “get claustrophobic” during the scan.After the MRI, Bristowe went home and did red light therapy on her injured ankle. She shared that the scan went well.

“My head wasn’t in the machine, so I felt OK. It was just really long,” the Bachelor alum explained. “But anyways, I’m back home and I won’t find out results probably for a couple days.”

The Spade And Sparrows founder added, “I’m going to rehearse tonight with a brace on and just try and pick up the choreography, because I only have three days now to learn this dance. So, wish me luck there.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kaitlyn-bristowe-wants-to-battle-through-the-pain-after-dwts-injury/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:08 pm

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Ei3PEnCWsAEwa4O

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Eiy8aV9WsAAmUyZ
Dancing with the Stars #DWTS @DancingABC
It's the #DisneyNight ✨OFFICIAL✨ Playlist! Which tunes are you ready to bop to on Monday?! #DWTS pic.twitter.com/N6OywqO5Ma
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom