SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:19 pm

I read that Tyra is looking forward to challenging the judges' scores and comments. Ugh! Just what we need is more confrontation right now. Our country needs to be able to tune in to a show, tune out all the crap going on and just have fun. IMO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:33 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I read that Tyra is looking forward to challenging the judges' scores and comments. Ugh! Just what we need is more confrontation right now. Our country needs to be able to tune in to a show, tune out all the crap going on and just have fun. IMO

What? Now she is a dance expert as well? Please.

I agree with you. I want something that is fun and mindless. I am sick of people fighting constantly over stupid stuff. Can't we just have something light and fluffy that we can enjoy and get away from everything?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Amethyst wrote:I also feel that the audience voting has been worse than usual the past couple of seasons. I know that the show has tinkered with the weighting of judges' vs. audience votes, but I think they need to reduce the impact of audience votes even further. Longtime fans know that fandoms for a particular celeb will sometimes keep that celeb in the game long after they should have gone home. When that happens, the judges will normally be more blunt than usual in their assessments, with the celeb exiting somewhere before the semis. But the past couple of seasons, it seems like too many underwhelming celebs are being pushed ahead by their fandoms, and very talented contestants who had a legitimate shot at the semis or finals are voted out mid-season.

For me, it's made the show less pleasurable to watch. Normally the cream rises to the top, but that is no longer a given. I will say that at least the winners have (IMO) always been plausible candidates -- perhaps not who I would have chosen, but you could make a case for them.

Re the bold, me too for all the reason's you stated. I don't know what the answer is but when someone who clearly can't dance wins simply based on their fans voting, there's nothing enjoyable about that IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:48 am

Celebs reactions to meeting their partners for the first time. Kaitlyn's reaction laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFF7GPmhL0C/

Bruno' hair is um.. interesting laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFGJn_ehb-H/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:22 am

Dancing with the Stars #DWTS
@DancingABC 13h
Replying to @DancingABC
Q: How can I make sure my vote gets in?
A: Vote via text (text your fav celeb dancer to 21523) or on http://ABC.com 🗳
ABC Home Page - ABC.com
Watch the ABC Shows online at abc.com. Get exclusive videos and free episodes.
abc.com
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:38 pm

DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 K's reaction is so Kaitlyn like!

I like Bruno's hair natural grey much better than fake jet black.

Thanks for the info @emiusacska! yes

I'm looking for the order of dances but can't find anything. Don't they usually post that info too? I'd be interested in comparing the order between last season's premier and tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:11 pm

@Linds911 Far more people than Bruno now have 'Covid' hair! DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:09 pm

For the show’s first broadcast of the season, there will not be a viewing audience vote, and only the judges will score the routines. Those scores will carry over and be combined with judges’ scores from week two, which also marks the first weekly live viewing audience vote of the season (via abc.com and SMS/text) – and the first elimination. The live votes will occur each week only during the live broadcast in the EDT/CDT time zones (but fans in all U.S. time zones may vote within that window). 5pm PDT/8pm EDT, 7pm CDT and 6pm MDT. these are the time we can all vote

Moving forward with each subsequent episode, the live vote combined with the judges’ scores will be revealed during the broadcast.

Last edited by emiusacska on Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Celebrities (along with dance styles and songs) include the following:

*Head coach Monica Aldama (“CHEER”) dancing Foxtrot to “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
*Animal activist Carole Baskin (“Tiger King”) dancing Paso to “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
*Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”) dancing Cha Cha to “Stupid Love” by Lady Gaga
*Super Bowl Champion Vernon Davis dancing Foxtrot to “All of Me” by John Legend
*TV and film actress Anne Heche dancing Cha Cha to “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
*Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson dancing Tango to “Super Bass” by Nicki Minaj
*Actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”) dancing Cha Cha to “Respect” by Aretha Franklin
*Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean dancing Jive to “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd
*Emmy Award-winning host of “The Real” and sideline correspondent on “Holey Moley,” Jeannie Mai dancing Salsa to “Tell It to My Heart” by Taylor Dayne
*TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe dancing Quickstep to “Part Time Love” by Stevie Wonder
*GRAMMY-winning rapper Nelly dancing Salsa to “Ride Wit Me” by Nelly
*TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”) dancing Foxtrot to “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
*NBA superstar Charles Oakley (“The Last Dance”) dancing Salsa to “In Da Club” by 50 Cent
*Actress Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”) dancing Tango to “Raise Your Glass” by P!nk
Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir dancing Cha Cha to “Buttons” by The Pussycat Dolls
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Hope this retrospective brings some smiles to everyone in this thread ahead of tonight's premiere: People Magazine: 15 Best DWTS Dances
I remember Maks' Paso with Mel B!

Fingers crossed for a fun, light-hearted, heart-warming season. Break a leg to Tyra, Derek, first-time pros, the cast of stars, and the incredible veteran pros and judges as they try to inject much-needed joy into 2020 PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:17 pm

Of freaking course Pacific time zone has to vote without seeing the dances. no Good luck Kaitlyn and all the other pros and celebs.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTSFinale - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:03 pm

@Linds911 I agree with you this is crazy at least we get to vote
I am for Kaitlyn and AJ McLean
emiusacska
emiusacska

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom