SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:59 pm

RESULTS

Safe:

Nelly
Jeannie
Monica
Chrishell
AJ
Justina
Kaitlyn
Nev
Skai

Bottom 2:
Vernon
Johnny

Vernon is going home
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I do not like Justina's outfit at all.

Tyra is so annoying.

I kept staring at Justina's dress in fascinated horror.

Skai must have had a huge vote differential to make up for those scores.

I hope that Johnny gets the message to step up his game, because I think he can do it. As a friend of mine said, "Who sends an Olympian home this early?"
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:18 pm

Kaitlyn was Ok, but not her best dance...

Thanks so much @Nikikass for always giving the scores and the rundowns on who's save and who goes home... Very appreciative for you!!!

Last edited by LoveDovez on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:38 am

I think any of the remaining dancers can be in the finals if they work harder and perform consistently.  Skai is one of my favorites, but she had an off night.  I enjoyed Nelly and AJ as they are improving each dance and are entertaining.  JMO.

I have difficulty hearing the music and speakers over the fake applause which drowns it out.  Anyone else?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:14 pm

@nikikass @GuardianAngel

Agree with most of your comments. Justina's dress made her look fat and ugly and she has the most beautiful spirit. It's almost as if they made her look bad so she could shine more.

Derek - always the best choreography and that Paso Doble was fire! So fast and the middle part with the hand slapping rhythm was new and fierce. Impressive.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:09 pm

Well most of those outfits were so wild and weird that it was hard for me to pay attention to the dances. Johnny's was scratch Justina's had too many feathers, Artem should have had the same orange color as Kaitlyn, and why was Alan dressed like a zebra?? Next week is Halloween/Villains theme so hopefully better.

The dances were good some not great. Poor Skai started off great and then had a deer in the headlights look halfway through. I don't see her in the finale unless she starts improving and her fans vote, though looks like they are, as she was safe despite the lowest scores. Kaitlyn looked like it was hard for her to remember all the choreography Artem gave her with her missteps. Glad she is safe though! TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1022092695

Johnny in the B2 was a surprise, thought it would be Chrishell along with Vernon. Now that it is the half-way point going to be tough seeing who goes home now.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 1f49c

TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 8367-910 TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 I_got_13 TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 E5kqdm15 TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I think any of the remaining dancers can be in the finals if they work harder and perform consistently.  Skai is one of my favorites, but she had an off night.  I enjoyed Nelly and AJ as they are improving each dance and are entertaining.  JMO.

I have difficulty hearing the music and speakers over the fake applause which drowns it out.  Anyone else?

Same here. I had to turn up the volume to hear what Tyra was saying but that only made the fake fan cheering louder. Along with the smoke and dramatic theatrics' it's difficult to actually see the dancers. Tyra's entrance each week is also deserving of Rolling Eyes from me.

Like I said upthread, this is too "hollywood" for me. Not a fan at all of the production.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:48 pm

For those who may have missed it.

Derek and Hayley's Paso Doble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj5tXdWEb5o&feature=emb_logo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SMH Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:26 am

It's very heartwarming to see Kaitlyn smiling and showing so much joy on this show. In these times, it's nice to see someone living a lifelong dream and I remember how much she wanted to do the show after her Bachelorette season. I've had to miss a couple of episodes, but always remember to get my votes in for her, mainly thanks to Jason reminding everyone on social media! TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698 I hope she goes all the way like Hannah did last year.

As for the show itself, they have done a good job to get it on the air with Covid around, but it really has been ruined by Tyra Banks turning it into her own personal self promotional campaign. I won't be watching at all next season if she's hosting again.
SMH
SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:59 pm

@SMH Welcome1

You worded it better than me re Tyra. Making it a self promotional show for herself is exactly what I think as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:18 pm

@SMH Tyra is the exact and only reason I am only watching this season on youtube rather than live. The show is called Dancing With The Stars not Posturing by Tyra.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by SMH Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@SMH Welcome1

You worded it better than me re Tyra. Making it a self promotional show for herself is exactly what I think as well.
Thanks GA! Yeah it's a real shame about Tyra, what makes it worse is that the cast is actually quite good. Obviously I give all my votes to Kaitlyn, but I've also enjoyed watching Nelly dance and of course AJ McLean. To be honest, I'm still shocked that they fired Tom Bergeron. He was to DWTS what Chris is to the Bachelor franchise and Alex Trebek is to Jeopardy. I thought he'd be hosting till the day it comes off the air.

Doats wrote:@SMH Tyra is the exact and only reason I am only watching this season on youtube rather than live. The show is called Dancing With The Stars not Posturing by Tyra.
Yes, youtube has been very helpful this season, not only to catch any dances missed but also to avoid Tyra at all costs. It is very tempting at times to surrender the tv to Monday Night Football permanently for the night and just vote during the show hours.
SMH
SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom