SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Freestyles can often lose a season for a frontrunner. Kaitlyn's freestyle won it for her, imo. Congratulations on a long awaited and well deserved win to both Kaitlyn and Artem! It was a seriously enjoyable season to watch that brought much needed joy Smiley
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SMH Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:00 pm

Congratulations Kaitlyn and Artem on winning it all! Loving all the photos of the two. There is one particular photo I saw online where they are posing together with the mirrorball and Artem is smiling at her like a proud parent. That picture made me a little emotional as I have a very similar one with me and my dad at my graduation. You could tell Artem was so proud of her.

I agree that the freestyle won it for her on the night, Kaitlyn's was definitely the best. Her comeback has been so cool because I thought she was in trouble at one stage through the competition when Carrie Ann was going at her, until she did the Argentine Tango which was the turning point. That was the dance of the season for me and she never looked back from there.

I also really enjoyed this season and not just because Kaitlyn won. I give a huge thanks and congratulations to everyone on the show for putting on a full 11 week season in the midst of a pandemic. I liked all the celebs and for the most part, people got sent home at the right time. The only disappointment was Tyra and how she made it all about her with those awful walk outs. Had Tom been hosting, it may have been one of my favourite ever seasons.

I notice online that people are complaining about Bachelor Nation taking over the competition. Boy, imagine how angry they'll be if Matt James gets cast next season because he could make it three in a row! giggling
SMH
SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:26 pm

@SMH While I think BN votes for anyone from this show, the 3 that have won...Melissa, Hanna and now Kaitlyn...also were the only ones who truly could dance. They do push some of the less deserving ones further than they should go, but so far none of those...Sean, Nick, Chris, Trista...have won.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:09 pm

After Artem not getting a spot on last year's season to a year later winning it all, plus a brand new baby boy he has to be thrilled!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 8367-910 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:32 pm

@Linds911 what a great picture!

I was so bummed when he wasn't on last season and just another reason to dislike this franchise.

The timing couldn't be more perfect for him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:30 pm

Do they get a big extra bonus for winning?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:14 am

Idlemess wrote:Do they get a big extra bonus for winning?  

Dancing with the Stars': How Much Everyone Is Paid

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:13 pm

affraid Those numbers are much higher than the last time we discussed what the dancers received in pay. Depending on their tax bracket, I'm sure a lot of it goes to income taxes. No doubt most of them work very hard day in and day out.

@HEA thanks for bringing that over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:affraid Those numbers are much higher than the last time we discussed what the dancers received in pay. Depending on their tax bracket, I'm sure a lot of it goes to income taxes. No doubt most of them work very hard day in and day out.

@HEA thanks for bringing that over.

YW

I don’t think the professionals are enough paid IMO. But it looks like 100K for the season. They probably have incentive if they are top 3 and finalists. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:44 pm

Thanks @HEA I agree that the professionals should be paid more if they aren’t already getting a bonus. They do make the show!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Gleb did an interview with etonline about his impending divorce. I guess he wants to get his side of the story out there.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:50 pm

suzq wrote:Gleb did an interview with etonline about his impending divorce.  I guess he wants to get his side of the story out there.

When you make reference to an interview, you need to bring over a link for the source. Here's how to share an online link, just as a reminder. Posts without links for proof or source will be deleted.

Copy the link - choose the link icon before the youtube icon - paste it in the first box that says http:// In the second box you can name it  The link icon is the middle button in the 5th dialog box above

Thank you Suzq.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom