SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Carol will probably be gone first.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dwts - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Carol will probably be gone first.

I agree, and that's probably why they used "Eye of the Tiger" straight off the bat, thus giving her the rather merciless Paso.

Tyra was more subdued than I thought she would be. I didn't care for the lighting tonight, finding it garish, and I thought the sound was inexplicably muddy. And I miss the audience! They have a good, strong group of celebrities, though. I think that Kaitlyn is capable of going far, but she has her work cut out for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:18 pm

Suspect

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:34 am

Thanks folks I am on the west coast so we get to watch last
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:30 am

First the good:  I'm so happy it's back.  I didn't hate Tyra (but still wish it was TomB). The songs chosen were great and the orchestra did a good job.  I'm liking Derek as a judge.  The pairings of pro/star were all kind of fun/interesting.

The not too good:  The set was garish and way too neon.  It reminded me of something suited to the bar scene in a Star Wars movie.  I also hated the canned "audience response".  They did it much better on the Steeler game I watched just before this show.  On the whole it was better than I expected, but not my idea of what I want.  I was not thrilled with a some of the costumes (Kaitlin/Anne) and thought some were cool.  It was kind of frantic and not fun.  IDK how Tyra will wear on me as the season progresses.

Finally, a friend told me that Tyra is now an executive producer so most likely she brought some money into the show.  That explains a lot.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:08 am

Well what to say.. Tyra was way too much for me. Walking out into the ballroom like she was in a fashion show or something. Then saying she had to change because she wouldn't be able to wear that dress the whole time. Why didn't she just wear that pantsuit to begin with? And her comments to the celebs and judges were not funny like Tom. She needs lots of work to win people over.

Ok now for the dances.. pretty decent, some need some improvements, other are just a mess looking at you Carole and Charles. Kaitlyn made me smile. Yes she wasn't perfect but with time she will get there. Also super glad she got Artem who was supposed to be her partner 5 years ago! Also the judges need to stop with giving everyone all the same scores!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Dwts - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

Dwts - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 Dwts - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 Dwts - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Dwts - DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:15 am

Amethyst wrote:They have a good, strong group of celebrities, though.

I was so impressed by the strength of the stars and partnerships already! It may have been one of the strongest night one's, dancewise, that I've seen in a long time: Nev, Vernon, and Monica with their elegance; Johnny, Nelly, Justina, Jeannie, and AJ with their enthusiasm and verve; Anne with her humor; Charles with his earnest willingness to learn; Skai and Kaitlyn with their natural dance skill. Watching this show really is inspiring, and I found myself smiling and laughing along.

The new pros, Britt, Danielle, and Pasha, created really interesting choreography to match their partners. Derek and Tyra really did well for their "first days" on a new job; that had to be nerve-wracking. Bravo  yes

I'm really looking forward to the season PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:27 am

I know that Kaitlyn is being touted as one of the potential winners, but I watched the video of her first dance and I was actually disappointed. I was expecting more from her considering she is a dancer and this is the first dance. She has had weeks to practice this one and didn't blow it out of the water. She will not have the same luxury of time with the rest of them so that doesn't bode well IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:40 pm

Tyra....ugh.
Over and out.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Sprite wrote:I know that Kaitlyn is being touted as one of the potential winners, but I watched the video of her first dance and I was actually disappointed. I was expecting more from her considering she is a dancer and this is the first dance. She has had weeks to practice this one and didn't blow it out of the water. She will not have the same luxury of time with the rest of them so that doesn't bode well IMO.

I am not watching DWTS live as I am protesting the firing of Tom and yes I realize I am acting like a petulant child. laugh out loud

I watched Kaitlyn's dance on youtube and thought she did OK but not outstanding. However, I am not a dancer and so appreciated your comments. Thanks.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:41 pm

@Doats Oh, I'm not watching either for the same reason. I have been looking at the dance video's of the cast on YouTube as well. I'm not a dancer either, but I've learned enough watching the show to see that she was tentative and not as smooth as I expected her to be considering she is being touted as one of the ones in the running for the mirror ball.

Bachelor nation will keep her in for a while, but I don't know that the general audience will take to her and that dancing wasn't anything special, which is a problem because that is the dance that she had the most time to perfect. The rest are only a week each and once they start doing several dances it will be even less. Maybe she was nervous because she doesn't have the performing experience of others there, but as I said, underwhelmed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:51 pm

I'm watching this season but only muting when it is crazy Carole, hoping she gets eliminated first.
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom