SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mbl Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:07 pm

@GuardianAngel What was the process of elimination you used? Was it based on IG changes or other criteria? Just asking because it didn’t seem that Zac Clark had many IG changes, but maybe I missed something. TYIA

mbl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:46 pm

Dahling wrote:@"GuardianAngel  There was another guy I was wondering if he was still there - Riley Christian. I haven’t really seen movement on his account, but haven’t checked today."

He is private, but he is following more and has more followers which means he had to accept them.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5690-riley-christian-bachelorette-16-sleuthing-spoilers

mbl wrote:@GuardianAngel What was the process of elimination you used? Was it based on IG changes or other criteria? Just asking because it didn’t seem that Zac Clark had many IG changes, but maybe I missed something. TYIA

I realized I didn't s/cap his latest IG. I have multiple window's open when I check each thread and am sure I missed some. I can't decide on him. His numbers have changed up one or two down one or two since the beginning. But at one time he did follow two more so when I reviewed his thread, I felt since he's private he must be out? I just went by my own updates on SM that I would c/paste their SM and compare to the previous capture.

If anyone has any info feel free to share and I'll update the info! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:03 pm

I know I’m still new to this this sleuthing thing, but I have a hard time believing Tayshia won’t have at least one or two POC in her final 4 men. I know she likes to date white men and could possibly pick a white man for F1, but all four being white men doesn’t seem plausible to me. I also don’t see her with Bennett and Mike too, mostly because of their age, but maybe I’m wrong. I see her sticking to men around her age or within a few years. - jmo

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:54 pm

Dahling wrote:I know I’m still new to this this sleuthing thing, but I have a hard time believing Tayshia won’t have at least one or two POC in her final 4 men. I know she likes to date white men and could possibly pick a white man for F1, but all four being white men doesn’t seem plausible to me. I also don’t see her with Bennett and Mike too, mostly because of their age, but maybe I’m wrong. I see her sticking to men around her age or within a few years. - jmo

I would be surprised as well. You would think tptb would have made her keep at least one POC since the black lives matter is so prominent currently. We all know that they will make the lead drag someone along either for the drama or because they are prepping them for the lead. Obviously we already have the next bachelor all set, but at least for appearances.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:05 pm

I can definitely see Mike or Bennett making it (8 year difference is fairly typical in the franchise), but I agree - I would be surprised if there wasn’t a single black man in her F4. Rachel said they made her keep black men that she didn’t want to keep, so I think producers clearly are aware of and care about the optics. Maybe Riley was out at F5/F6 and that was close enough for them, but I would think he made it through.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:17 pm

Imo, it might not be necessary for Tayshia to have a poc in the top 4 since Clare's f1 is a biracial black guy.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:37 pm

I would like it if all of the lead's F4, are the ones that the lead wants them to be in the F4 regardless of colour.

Simple.  

If this franchise wants to change, they need to treat contestants and leads equally and not use their background to make political statements, because to me that's worse.  IMHO.

If she chose all POC or all white or mixed one of each, I would want that to be her choice, but I know that scenario is highly unlikely with this franchise, which I hate seeing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:08 pm

According to bachelornationspoilers on IG, Ben made it to F3. Not super shocking since I think that's what a lot of us had already guessed, but I thought I'd share anyway! He's my pick for F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:39 pm

Mike's friend wished him a happy birthday, had a piece of cake, and used a pic of him and everything laugh out loud, so I think he's still there; It would suck for Mike if he is rejected on his birthday.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:41 pm

Mike and Zac are no longer private, Ben is still private but his following went down by 2 from yesterday.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:11 pm

If this is a real-time photo then I think Mike must be F2-F4 because the F1 always gets an extra few days with the lead. It could always be an old pic though, maybe he's "fired up" because he got engaged on his birthday laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:28 pm

Ben is back home and his friend posted a story of him on his page saying "He's back bb." He also went public and reposted the story. He also posted stories with his dog

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Scree566

https://www.instagram.com/vinthecoach/
https://www.instagram.com/benveesmith/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka