SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:31 pm

Did anyone else notice that engagement (imo) ring on her left finger in her most recent IG story. Someone check on RS laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:02 pm

Diana wrote:Did anyone else notice that engagement (imo) ring on her left finger in her most recent IG story.  Someone check on RS laugh out loud
I wasn’t sure what to make of it at first because they typically don’t have the engagement ring until after the finale. But if they were filming something on their SHV she might have it, and I saw on reddit that Becca wore hers with Garrett.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Did anyone else notice that engagement (imo) ring on her left finger in her most recent IG story.  Someone check on RS laugh out loud
I wasn’t sure what to make of it at first because they typically don’t have the engagement ring until after the finale. But if they were filming something on their SHV she might have it, and I saw on reddit that Becca wore hers with Garrett.

Wow. Can someone bring a picture over? Hope it's nice Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:19 pm

ETA I took another shot of her story Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 24088e10

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:19 pm

Honestly nothing would make me happier than if Tayshia and Zac have been engaged and solid this entire time. RS has been so unnecessarily negative about her ending (while simultaneously crying about how people who think Clare and Dale won't make it just can't be happy for tru luv!!!), I'd love for him to get egg on his face. I don't know about their longterm prospects, but Tayshia deserves to be happy and Zac seems like a good dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:23 pm

Someone on Reddit posted 4 close up shots of the ring and it’s definitely an engagement ring. The band is thin and has diamonds going all the way around. It’s looks quite pretty. Makes me wonder what else RS got wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm

I made a close up and don’t see engagement but regular ring. Clic on pic to see full resize
Plus I think the franchise would never accept such rookie mistake.
I think, not sure, I read that the ring is still with in a safe until the finale.

Regarding the top, see ms to me it is her house. The items do not look hotel vibe imo
JMO

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 952d8b10
Credit tayshia Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:59 pm

@HEA it’s a different shot.

I changed my previous post. See above

Close up of the ring.Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 9c3fae10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:11 pm

HEA wrote:I made a close up and don’t see engagement but regular ring. Clic on pic to see full resize
Plus I think the franchise would never accept such rookie mistake.
I think, not sure, I read that the ring is still with in a safe until the finale.

Regarding the top, see ms to me it is her house. The items do not look hotel vibe imo
JMO

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 952d8b10
Credit tayshia Instagram
It’s for sure not her house, she even said she’s not home. It wouldn’t look like a hotel because SHV’s don’t happen at hotels. They’re at furnished, short term rentals. Even when she was at Nemacolin, the times she seemed to be on a SHV, she wasn’t in a hotel room, but in one of the homes on the property. Jmo.

For comparison:

The fireplace at Tayshia’s apartment. It has white wall around it and her floor is carpeted.
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 D86bd910
Tayshia’s Q&A IG highlights

The fireplace at her parents house. You can see brick on the floor in front.
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 0c08d310
source

The fireplace of the where she’s been since Saturday. Her story Saturday night showed it more but I didn’t get a screenshot then. I took one from Sunday night, it’s got a shiny black surface in front.
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 92d29510
Source: Tayshia’s IG story

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:12 pm

sdmom wrote:@HEA it’s a different shot.

I changed my previous post. See above

Close up of the ring.Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 9c3fae10

yes

It looks indeed a fancy ring. I hope it is but I doubt it.

I know many want the old days back when it was easier to sleuth. Now they know better. I don’t think she has it before the finale. IMO

FYI. It is not that expensive to buy a fancy ring on eBay. Many sellers from Thailand are offering them for less than a 50-100$.
Here are some I bought... and I am not engaged. I just have big hands and small rings looks ridiculous

So although it is still possible, I want to give an alternative

JMO

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2cb82c10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:20 pm

@ReneeM @sdmom I agree that it has a SHV vibe. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:44 pm

@ReneeM well done about the fireplaces :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka